Chapter 16

Chapter 16
Infiltration!
A Date With Tsubaki?!

(Y/N PoV)

We went in pretty easily, thanks to the invisibility.

We usually scout the area, where we needed to go and give a signal to Tsubaki, when the coast is clear.

After some sneaking around, we finally managed to get into the dungeons, where the generals should be.

Looking around we finally found one of the generals.

"Who are you?" he said, without looking at us.

"Lord Baba. It's me, Tsubaki. General Kosuka send me here to find you and save you. With me are (Y/N) and Leen, both are very good mages." explained Tsubaki.

"Do you know where Yato's cell is? Or Yamagata's?"

He finally opened his eyes.

"One level below." he answered Tsubaki's question.

"Good to know." I said and came forward.

"Modelling." I chanted and made the wooden bars bend themselves, enough to get General Baba out of there.

"Thank you, young man. You're certainly are more capable than you look." he complimented.

After getting the other generals out of their prison, we went outside and grabbed few weapons.

Few minutes later we found something that was giving off bad vibes.

"So Leen, if we destroy the thing that keeps the barrier up, would it make the warriors come to us?" I asked.

"Most likely."

"Good to know. So, you're ready to destroy the red samurai warriors?" I asked.

Everyone nodded and I took out Blue Rose.

"Let's Rock!" I shot the thingy and we immediately heard steps coming our way.

Out of the trees, that surrounded us, came multiple warriors in red samurai armor.

"Alright. Who wants to go first?"

The warriors charged at us and I took out Red Queen.

"I'll rip you to shreds!" I yelled, powering the sword up.

After few moments and just before a samurai could slash me, I finished charging Red Queen.

I started to cut them all into pieces, while laughing at how bad they are.

"Is that all you've got?!" I mocked them.

Leen was using her offensive magic to distract the warriors, that didn't fight me.

Then usually, either Baba or Yamagata would finish them.

Yato was watching our backs with Tsubaki.

I jumped back to gain some distance and checked out, how many warriors are left.

'Already regretting destroying that magical barrier.'

I swapped Red Queen for Nevan.

'Oh my~ are you going to ravage me with your fingers?' she asked, while she turned into a guitar.

'Just please don't do weird sounds.' I said.

'Sorry darling, but you'll have to listen to the moans, that I will be releasing.'

'I just hope you won't release anything else.'