Mana Ke Hum Yaar Nahi - A Shraman TS

It had been days , weeks , months since his departure. Suman had lost count of the hours spent in the Malhotra mansion in his absence. He was aware of his father's doings, his mother's love but not her yearnings. His father had profusely apologized to her and requested her to live in the house  not only as his daughter-in-law but also as his daughter. She couldn't deny the frail old man who had lost his son both literally and metamorphically.

Shravan had mentioned before that pain is inevitable but suffering is optional and he chose to not suffer anymore. When she had held his hand begged him to share all his grief with her , he had effectively put it across that they weren't even friends anymore and definitely not lovers so why would he share anything with her. Yet again his eyes had betrayed him when he had stopped his gaze on her while getting in his car. The love , anguish, pain everything clearly visible beneath a fine layer of tears. His eyes told her how much he wanted to hold her close and be her  Shravan but his cruel mind made him turn back and leave for the airport.

Suman revisited the fateful day while lying on their cold bed. Streaming tears cleansed her red cheeks with waves of sadness hitting back , even after almost a year. The salty tears calmly flowed into her mouth so that she could taste her own sorrow.

माना कि हम यार नहीं, लो तय है कि प्यार नहीं
फिर भी नज़रें ना तुम मिलाना, दिल का एतबार नहीं
माना कि हम यार नहीं

Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin
Lo Tay Hai Ke Pyaar Nahin
Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin
Lo Tay Hai Ke Pyaar Nahin
Phir Bhi Nazarein Na Tum Milaana
Dil Ka Aitbaar Nahin

Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin

She had no extravagant dreams. She wanted a happy family life with him. But how can one defeat fate ? Shravan wasn't with her anymore. He was miles away trying to find solace , may have found it by now. He was only in touch with Pushkar , had video called several times to catch a glimpse of his niece. Pushkar and Preeti's daughter was three months old. The bundle of joy had effectively become everyone's favourite.
Suman always envied her sister's little family. They were indeed happy unlike her.
She turned her face towards his photograph kept on the night stand. She once again asked him to return back. If there's indeed something called telepathy , it will surely bring him back one day. Her faith was still strong.

London
Shravan's pov

My sadness is a hollowness. I can't tell anyone what's wrong. Sometimes my hollowness is a shell , holding in a thousand ocean of tears. Sometimes it holds a thousand pieces of glass that are wedged inbetween my soul and body. You Shravan Malhotra, you have been unsuccessful once again. You had pledged to not suffer and start afresh but clearly you couldn't. Suman Tiwari Malhotra has been your constant companion even though she isn't physically present. We are clearly not meant to be. We have fallen into the vicious trap of hurting each other continuously. Both of us are struggling to release ourselves from the trap. It's time I take charge. I was the one who broke our friendship , I was the one who married her forcefully now I will be the one ending our marriage officially.

Pov ends

Shravan stumbles back and slowly walks towards his bed from the balcony. The throbbing pain in his heart increases once again. The mere thought of losing her still makes him nauseatic. The sadness is eroding him since he had walked into his apartment in London. He kept on questioning himself over these months that why couldn't he fall back into place like the others. Why couldn't he rearrange himself like the Rubik's cube ? Was he hurt beyond repair or was it his punishment for all the sins he committed ? Through his closed eyes he could see her crying and holding onto him like a baby holds onto his mother. He wanted to stay and hold her close but an invisible force separated them. He was left with a small photograph of theirs in his wallet. His sleep was lost again. Another sleepless night came his way.

Tum Saath Ho Ya Na
Ho Kya Fark Hai
Bedard Thi Zindagi Bedard Hai
Agar Tum Saath Ho
Agar Tum Saath Ho

He took her palm in his and gently pulled her close. He pushed away the few strands of hair adorning her face. He leaned down and their foreheads touched. Her hands made their way behind his neck and guided him closer. Their lips met softly while their bodies swayed to the music

Behti Rehti, Nehar Nadiya Si,
Teri Duniya Mein, Meri Duniya Hai,
Teri Chahaton Mein,
Main Dhal Jati Hoon,
Teri Aadaton Mein,
Agar Tum Saath Ho.

Suman woke up with a new resolve. She will go to any extent to make her dream their reality ! The dried tear marks did make her stumble but the beauty of her dream urged her to get him back. This time she won't sit back in Delhi. She will move to his abode and pull him back to theirs.

Here goes my first Shraman TS. It's going to be three shots long. Thanks a lot Anokhi di for suggesting the song 'Mana ke hum yaar nahi ' and pushing me to write something on Shraman as the song is made for them.
I am gonna use a mixture of two songs in this TS - Mana ke hum yaar nahi and Agar tum saath ho
Please do vote and comment your views.