The Archery field has 20 bulls eye boards 1 meter away from each other.

Sarah went first. Sarah brought out her magical bow and arrow then pointed it at the first board.

Bulls eye!

Sarah pointed it again at the second one. Then third one, then 15th one! She shot at the 16th one......

She failed!

"I knew that the 16th one is my limit. Lily, you try next. Let me see how you do." Said Sarah. Lily and Sarah resetted everything.

Lily brought out her bow and Arrow, focused her eyes and was going to shoot... but they heard someone walking from the distance shouting," wow, our students are working hard this year."

Lily looked at the direction to see principle Heather Quartz standing while Alec, Denis and Sarah was beside her.

"Oh, where are my manner? Carry on Lily." Said principle Heather Quartz.

Lily looked ahead and focused her eyes again. Then shot at the first one, then the second, then the third, then 15th. She shot at 16th, then 17th, then 18th,then 19.

She Shot at the 20th one....

Bulls eyes! Lily did all of them standing on one place!

"Wow Lily! Your Awesome!" Said Sarah.

"It was nothing. What if the other planets have better Arches? We have to train more! And don't worry, I will try to help you to the 20th... No, 30th board!" Assured Lily.

"Thanks Lily! Now, what about we do the equestrian Archery. Let's go!" Said Sarah.

"I believe not. This is why I came, to inform you that the equestrian archery is not yet ready to try out and its almost night time. Its dangerous out here at night so you all go inside. Come back tomorrow. OK goodnight you all." Said principle Heather Quartz with a dutiful and demanding voice.

Lily and Sarah went to there room while, Alec and Denis went to there's.

"Oh! That was exhausting. Tomorrow we will do equestrian Archery first. We bought Astrid and Laila for no reason today. Lily what's wrong?" Said Sarah.

While Sarah was talking Lily was wondering about," I was thinking, what's so dangerous outside the school at night? There can't be anything here as the monsters were locked up. Or are they?" Thought Lily.

"Lily, I think your thinking too much. Without evidence why are you curious? If the matter is serious then the teachers will tell us. Until that, let's not care about it." Said Sarah.

"Your right. I must be thinking too much. Let's prepare dinner." Suggested Lily.

Lily and Sarah ate their dinner, took a night bath,  brushed their teeth and went to the TV in the waiting area with there books.

"Oh my god! Did you know that The Flames Daughter named Elena is one of the youngest enchantresses?! She started enchanting from when she was 10!"

"The first spell she made was a fire killing spell. A fire that can kill other fires and obviously anything. She made that to kill her father, the fire demon. But only could capture him as he was very powerful! She is the best!" Exclaimed Sarah.