Chapter 2

The picture above is Astrid in her original form!

"OH MY GOD, WE ARE HERE!" Exclaimed Lily with a sense of excitement in her tone.

Lily and Astrid got off and their luggage was sent to there dorm.
They stepped in passed the gate.

Lily looked at the time and it was 6:40. It took them 25 minutes to arrive to the school.

There was a large fountain in the middle of the area,( the field in front of the school was big too) a grand huge door with guards on both sides." This is it! Although its not bigger than our castle but it has many Facilities that I want to explore!" Informed Lily.

"Yeah, I wonder how my cat room looks like!" Agreed Astrid.

They walked in and saw a grand corridor. Floors like gold, the roof is like snow (white) with silvery strips. There were at least a 1000 lockers ( like the lockers in DC super hero girls) and many students too.

Lily  embraced Astrid and took directions to the principal's office. After 15 minutes she found the office and got in.

"Hello, principal Heather Quartz." Lily searched the room and saw the principal was signing some papers for school.

"Oh, princess Lily. You arrived so quickly. Come sit, please." Insisted the principal. The principal was a very elegant and beautiful lady in her 30's.

Lily sat down with Astrid still in her hands. While sitting she saw some document in front of her. 'What's this? Name: Christina Wilson. Age 28. Date of birth October 21 1992. Experience: best chef in an restaurant. Worked as an chef for the snowstorm royal family and for snowstorm academy. Character: too honest and kind?'

" Here are you class schedule, your dorm keys, a map, library card, the password and number of your locker, school uniform, ID card and the WiFi password. I will also need your signature right here for official reasons." Informed the principal and stopped Lily's train of thoughts.

Lily checked everything on the signing paper and signed it. Then she looked at her ID card and saw the school's logo and name printed clearly on the top. Then, there was a nice and formal picture of Lily and some lines of information about her:

***************************************************************
Student name: Princess Lily Blossom                                              

Power: Water. She is destined be the Queen of the oceans of.       Magicia and the Earth.                                                                       

Family: celestial family.                                                                     

Age: 16                                                                                                  

Date of birth: 2003/July/07.                                                                 

Class: 11 (Elite class).                                                                          

Roll: 2nd of 104 students in both classes (Elite and Regular class)
***************************************************************