*Jack x reader*: A cup of tea

You hold on tight to your little notebook, pressed against your chest, a blank page ready to be written on. You enter in the little café, convinced to have a captivating interview in your hands. Seeing the world as a journalist who is just begging, is like seeing the world for the first time as some would say.
The little café is just like you remembered. Cute and cozy. They were serving the best dishes in town and you surely weren't about to skip a meal. You sit at the table waiting patiently for the subject of your first article to walk in the place, hoping that he would not be late at the appointment that you fixed for the two of you. You stare at your notes deep in thought and you must admit it, a little nervous. You read your questions again and again underlining the ones that seems the most important to ask to a painter with a great future.
- Miss (Y/N)?
Well let's see what will happen...
- Hello Mis-
You can't look away from the man who just entered the place and, you were sure, would be the first page of the journal. He walks to the table like an angel who would have been forced to become human and to stay in that body.
He finally makes eye contact with you, his mouth suddenly opening in one of the beautifulest smile you've even seen. You can't take your eyes off him as he slowly sit at your table right in front of you without loosing his smile. You stare blankly at the little note book still in your hands, unable to remember any of the important questions to ask your new subject.
He looks at you with his lovely brown eyes that would have been able to melt an ice cube. You try to compose yourself, averting his gaze by looking back at your little note book.
- Hi, mister... Jack?
He had only told you his first name on the phone. You had hoped that he would have mentioned his last name so that you could be more polite while addressing him, but he dose not seem to want to accede your request. Still... you just can't stay annoyed in front of that man.
- Just call me Jack, Miss...
He looks at you in the eyes making you melt with one of his charming smile that is almost making you forget why you actually came here for in the first place. The thing that was pretty surprising, was that this artist had the reputation of not accepting any of the invitations that many journalists did to interview the beautiful artist.
- I must say, I'm really happy to see that you accepted to be interviewed by me.
You look down a bit more embarrassed to talk to him while having his gaze upon you.
- It's quite hard for a beginner in the field of journalism to build up a good reputation as a great writer...
- Oh, but I only accept the demand of some! Especially if they are gorgeous young ladies.
Without letting you think about what he just said, he grabs your hand and kisses it.
- Just like you.
You blush, not wanting to turn away and so even though you have an interview to get done.
- Don't you have some questions for me?
You look at the paper in your hands another time, wanting to focus on the questions. His eyes still locked on you, that were so beautiful a moment before, seems now way more intimidating. Something is wrong. As charming as that man may be, he is still a stranger to you. You should be careful just in case.
You decide to ask your first question to change the subject.
- S-so mister Jack, I saw some of your artwork and I was wondering what inspired those? They were pretty interesting!
He looks at the celling, deep in thought.
- Huh... I don't really know to be honest with you. I love to walk outside at night especially when there is a thick fog in the streets! Like you've most probably have seen on many of my paintings, I think it's really at that special moment that the calm of the atmosphere encourages the inspiration of the artist.
He looks down at the newspaper that lay on the table suddenly smiling at it. You tilt your head to the side, curious to see what's making him smile so much. What you see send a shiver down your spine.

Another victim of Jack the Ripper.
The dangerous criminal is still running loose in our streets! We recommend to the population not to roam around in the streets at night...

Even more concerned now, you stare at him nodding, not knowing what to say. The only thing you know, is that you want this interview to be done fast. His smile still on his lips looks more disturbing than welcoming now. 'I'm probably panicking for nothing...' even after trying to get these thought out of your head, it seems like your brain still knows that something is wrong. You look at the ground wanting to ask another question, but before you can say anything Jack stands up.
- Seems like your interview was quite short! I don't mind, I like a straightforward person.
You are about to tell him that you weren't finish but he continues.
- Oh, I wouldn't want to sound weird, but would you want to... pose for me? Your face is to my liking.
You can't say anything first and just stare blankly at him as if you couldn't understand what he just asked you. You blush, looking down.
- I-I don't know... maybe...
- It's okay. I understand, but please think about it. Here.
He hands you a little piece of paper with how to contact him.
- Please think about it. You have such a beautiful face, it would be a shame if I wouldn't have the chance to paint it.
Shakes you hand one last time before leaving the place, still smiling. You can't help, but think that whatever you will publish as a journalist, that man will be in the newspaper anyways.