Okay.....

Hey readers! If you checked out my latest announcement then you know that if school is cancelled for the rest of the year, I will give more updates!

I also made this chcapter to tell you why I haven't been posting like I used to....

Yes, I am a busy 8th Grader trying to get her life together, but that isn't everything.

Over last year's summer, I found out that I would be going to a new school. I had no time to say goodbye to my friends and my parents wouldn't let me see them anymore. The new school I went to was really hard and I hated every single day of it. Because of this, I never made any friends...I also suffered from anxiety attacks, depression, suicidal thoughts, and anorexia.

This caused me to loose my passion for reading and writing.

However, I want to keep updating and doing what I love, so, if school is cancelled, I will updating all of my books and I will be on Wattpad everyday!

I have already written drafts for my Poetry book, however, I do need some help on my Marvel One-Shots book and my Lorien Legacies Shots book. I was wondering if people could send me ideas and requests for my chapters! I would also be a great help if someone could send me a summary of Lorien Legacies and the characters (yes, I know it is a series, but I haven't gotten to read the last book). I will also be updating Blog Life almost everyday with advice on depression, anxiety, and other things kids may face in Middle and High School!

Thank you guys so much for being with me through this rough time!! Love you so much!