5: I'm actually not sure. I know I'm human, but I might be part apple juice. (All seriousness, I think I might be straight, but I've been kind of conflicted. Meh, I'll find out one day. :) )

6: I'd have to say my bedroom, just because I haven't hung out with any of my friends in a long time. (And also because it's quarantine)

7: Dream job? I feel like it's nice to either be a writer or a voice actor (actress).

8: "Try not to die."

9: Mmm.. I don't know? I've had liver. (Which was gross XD)

10: OOHH! Okay, okay. So, I think the egg came first. But that's only because when animals learned to adapt on land, (Since they started in water or whatever,) there were like half-chickens. And then the half-chickens could lay an egg of a full on chicken, because they've been adapted on land for so long. Idk.

11: You simply ASSUME I know five people? Ha! ..I don't. But I'll try.

(Imma tag you back, is that aloud? Whatever) @JustAFriendlyChild @itsmeanundertalefan
@FireNinja625 @FurryNorth @apackofcookies @CookieGamer0310
@HunterFoxy2

And then I got tagged by the same person again. Thank you~

1: Full name? 'No Name'

1: Full name? 'No Name'. I don't know why my parents called me that, but they still say they love me! (No, really, you can just call me AJ,)

2: Yup! Writing, (Sometimes drawing), reading, and I like coding ddlc mods. (I'm still a beginner though, but it's fun!)

3: Your Reality. I cry every time—

4:

Okay, quick and funny story, I brought out my phone at school and one of my friends noticed my background, and he was like, "Omg, Natsuki!" And I was like, "Yeah

Okay, quick and funny story, I brought out my phone at school and one of my friends noticed my background, and he was like, "Omg, Natsuki!" And I was like, "Yeah." And we both just starred at each other and realized that we both like DDLC. He was so excited, he ran around and called his other friends over as he explained why Natsuki was best girl, it was so wholesome. XD

5: Not really. Like I said, It'd be cool if I was a writer or a voice actress but.. idk.

6: Why, thank you for asking! Not really, since I was writing, and then fell asleep for an hour, woke up at one in the morning, and couldn't fall back asleep until six. Heh, your timing was great.