"My wife has to have her husband's band merch, it's kinda a requirement," he stated, putting emphasis on the words 'wife' and 'husband'.

"Oh," I mumbled as I opened the box. I dumped the contents of the box on the couch and sorted through them. I ended up taking a CALM bucket hat, hoodie, two shirt, and crew neck, along with a hoodie from what I assumed was to promote their third album, since it had the roman numeral three on the front. I put all of the other pieces back in the box and tossed it back to him.

"So, are they mad at you?" I asked Luke.

"Who?"

"Your band mates," I clarified.

"Nah, their just a little disappointed and shocked. I'm the person they least expected would do something like that," he started, "they're excited to meet you though."

"Really?"

"Yeah, they think they're something super special about you, since you made me break down all of my barriers in one night," Luke chuckled rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Hey, I'm excited to meet them too," I said quietly, laying my hand on Luke's chest.

"Good because you'll be spending a lot of time with all of them."

"Also, while I'm thinking about it, I kinda don't have any furniture in my room, so I'll need somewhere to sleep tonight," I informed him.

"You can sleep in my bed for tonight, if you're okay with that. The movers are packing up all of your stuff and bringing it here tomorrow," he updated me.

"Yeah, that's fine, as long as you stay on your side and I stay on mine," I told him.

"Trust me, I will." He promised.

"Now, I'm hungry. Food?" I asked him. He lead me into the kitchen and opened the fridge, it was bare other than some White Claws.

"So, take out?" He chuckled.

"That's fine with me. You can order us whatever," I shrugged, sitting down in one of the cushy bar stools.

"Your house is beautiful," I complimented him.

"Thanks," He smiled as he pulled out his phone and dialed the number of a restaurants.

"Hi! Can I get a large pepperoni pizza, a large supreme pizza, and a side of cheesy bread?" Luke asked over the phone. He mumbled a couple of yes's into the phone before hanging up.

"Pizza?" I giggled, raising my eyebrows at him.

"Please tell me you're not some sort of vegetarian or vegan?" He groaned.

"Nope, I'm not. The only thing I refuse to eat are raw tomatoes." I shuttered at the thought of a slimy, raw tomato.

"Raw tomatoes?" He chuckled.

"Yes, they're gross and slimy and just bleh!" I gagged.

"Okay, note taken, I will never feed you raw tomatoes." He promised.

"Is there anything—" I started to ask, but yelped when I felt something touch my leg, it was definitely not Rosie, her fur was much longer. I looked down at my leg to a white and light brown bulldog panting happily at me.

"Why hello, who are you?" I asked, petting the dog and looking at Luke for an answer.

"Oh, that's my dog Petunia. I guess I kinda forgot to mention her." He chuckled.

"That's alright, now if it were a lizard, that would be a different story."

"Are you afraid of lizards?" He inquired.

"I'm not afraid of them, I just like to be aware of them." I shrugged, crossing my arms over my chest. I heard the scratching of a second set of paws on the hardwood, and Rosie ran over to where I was sitting. I quickly scooped her little body into my lap and Petunia whined.

"You're too big for me to lift up here," I said in a higher voice as I scratched her head.

"She won't forget that." Luke chuckled as he headed out of the kitchen. He came back a moment later with an acoustic guitar in his hand. When he walked by me, he grabbed my wrist gently and lead me out to a beautiful back patio that I had yet to explore. I set Rosie down on the ground and she immediately started running around the yard.

"It's so peaceful back here," I sighed, sitting down in one of the cushy outdoor lounge chairs.

"This in one of the main reasons I bought this house. I feel comfortable sitting back here and don't need to worry about a fan seeing me in my own back yard," He said, sitting in a chair adjacent to mine.

"Are you gonna play something for me?" I questioned, gesturing to the guitar sitting on his lap.

"Yeah, I want to play you one of my favorite songs that my band wrote on our last album."

"What's it called?" I asked.

"Lie to Me," Luke answered, giving me a smile. He started to strum the guitar lightly and focused on the guitar in his hands and the lyrics that started coming out of his mouth. The words fell out of his mouth with ease and I watched him the whole time he sang. When he hit the chorus, I noticed tears starting to build in his eyes, but he quickly blinked them away. I looked away, knowing he probably didn't want me to see it.

Once he finished, I just sat in awe. "That song was amazing, I can't imagine what it sounds like with your friends," I complimented him.

He gave me a soft smile, "Thanks."

As if it were planned, the doorbell rang.

"That's probably the pizza. I'll go get it." Luke told me as he headed back into the house. I followed behind him and took a seat in the kitchen. I heard Luke exchange a few words with the delivery person before his footsteps began to grow louder. 

"How did it get to be so late?" I asked, staring at the clock, which read seven in the evening. 

"I dunno," Luke shrugged, pulling on of the pizza boxes open and grabbing a slice. I decided I'd rather eat mine on a plate, so I quickly located the location of the plates, but there were no actual plates, only paper plates.

"Do you have any real plates?"

Luke shook his head, "I never got around to buying them."

"You need to make me a list of things you never got around to buying, so I can go buy them for you," I told him.

"Yeah sure," He said with his mouth full of pizza.

"Weirdo," I muttered as I grabbed two pieces of pizza for myself. We ate in mostly silence and when we finished, I headed up the stairs and changed into pajamas, which were shorts with an oversize shirt, and washed my face. I took off the light makeup I had applied in the morning and took out my contacts. I put on moisturizer before sliding my glasses onto my face.

I flipped the light off in my bathroom and grabbed my phone charger from my bag before heading into Luke's room. He had also just changed his clothes as well because he was now wearing basketball shorts and a loose fitting shirt.

"I'm going to sleep now, I'm still sleep deprived from last night and I know we have to get up early tomorrow." I told him as I sat down on the side of the bed I assumed he didn't sleep on, I could tell because the other nightstand has his charger and a few other things of his sitting on it.

"Alright, have fun sleeping, I'm going to go do something until I'm tired," He shrugged.

"Goodnight Luke," I yawned as I pulled the soft comforter up to my face.

"Goodnight Adalyn," He whispered as he shut off the lights and exited the room.

Maybe this whole situation wouldn't be as bad as I thought, was the last thing that ran through my mind before dreams and darkness took over.

-----

Hey everyone! Here is an extra long update, since you had to wait a bit for it! Thank you so much for reading this story and I hope you are enjoying it! Don't forget to vote!

xx - Sidney