Im alive :-)!

Hello snowflakes im back!!! I was positive for COVID-19 but somehow im okay now doctors said i no longer suffer from it, it seem i had minor infection im lucky i got to doctors on time or i could have serious problems!!!!

So here is my advice (which u heard 1000 times but here is once more!!)

Stay indors

Go to markets ONLY IF U NEED!

It is good to distance yourself from frineds and dont go outside because think about this scenario:

U go out whit frineds on a walk u meet some more friends and u all go on a walk.

Then u go to a caffe or a park and tehre is lots of people and some1 might have covid-19 but he doesent know cuz he didnt go to doctors.Then he spread it to lots of people who spread it to lots of people and then the worst part comes U GET IT ! But u dont know that so u hang out whit ur family until u and ur family get symptoms similar to corona so u go too doctos and u are all positive BUT there is another problem there arent enough rooms in hospital for all your family so ur family does logical thing they let u in the bed cuz u are youngest and they would do anything to protect you.

Point of my story is dont be reckles, i mean i shouldnt tell you that cuz i was positive cuz i did same thing but learn form my mistakes i was lucky to go to the doctor fast enough so they could cure me but there are people who arent lucky enough SO IM SAYING THIS ONE MORE TIME!!!!!

Dont go out whit your friends only if neded and stay whit ur family, it is hard for them just as it is for you and also help eldery people if u know some,they need it the most!!!

I hope all my reades are lucky enough to be safe and arent postivie from corona BUT if there is some1 somewhere reading this story let me tell you....

IT IS FONA BE FINE,think positive and fight till the end cuz when u are cured u are gona be whit your family and friends and that is what matters!!

Stay safe i care about every single one of you and if u want to talk to me in private my instagrams is

@milos_krnojelac

Cya in a next chapter bye <3

~MilosKrnojelac~