Realization of true feelings between rivals

As Boruto was waiting for Sarada to wake up he was thinking should he tell her his feelings or should he wait after the danger is over... As he was thinking he felt a slight thug on his arm and when he looked he saw Sarada looking at him whit eyes barely open and a small smile... that smile was gonna be death of him he swear to himself.

Boruto is that you ?

Yes Sarada it is me but I think u should rest more u are exhausted badly.

Don't worry idiot I cant take care of myself but hey.. thanks for bringing me here it means a lot.

Yea no problem u are my friend after all...

Hey Boruto since u are here can i ask u something?

Sure what is it ?

I was wondering do.. do.. do you see me as a more than a friend?

Sarada... yes I do see u more as a friend but are u sure im the right one for u...

I mean after I left the village for a long time and hurt everyone cuz i was selfish brat who wanted more power so he can show his old man that he is worth something but look at me i'm useless... half of the village is in ruins u are hurt our old mans are probably hurt it seems as all I did was for nothing (sobs).

Boruto look at me please.

No I do not have the right to look at u after all I did.

Boruto Uzumaki look at me or I will kick your ass!!

Boruto proceed to look at her but what she did next shocked him to the core

Sarada went and kissed on the lips and started to whisper to him in a sweet voice

Boruto you are not useless u are not brat and most importantly u are not selfish ur heart is the biggest I have ever seen yes u did some wrong things but u did it not only for urself but for others so don't u ever think that u are selfish because u are not u are strong and u will prove it when u beat those bastards who dare to attack our village.

Sarada... thanks (Kisses her back whit a big smile)

*I will go and save the village and show my true power because sure as hell i did not train for so long just to give up now *

Go show them who is boss

Of course and oh yea Sarada.

Yeah ?

I love u so much thank u for trusting me and encouraging me to keep going it means so much to me.

Always.

Boruto went and disappeared in blur of wind in hope of arriving in the time to show his power to all village that was looking down on him...

Sakura who was listening trough the door was smiling big because those two finally understood their feelings between themselves.

Sarada went back to rest whit a smile but also whit concern but she knew deep in her heart that Boruto will show them all that he is a lot stronger than he was few years ago...