Shouta can't wait for this match. He rubbed his hands in preparation it is bound to be good, but he has money riding on this match. No one knows Shouta's darkest secret, but he is a filthy shipper, and the sexual tension between those boys is noticeable from a mile away. Shouta had bet that by the end of week after the Sports Festival, those two would be a couple, the stakes are high, and Shouta feels the giddiness of the match riling him up, his son found someone. First, he had to beat up the poor boy to win however, brutal love showing... He grinned sadistically, poor Hizashi had a near heart attack at his husband's face. Popcorn in hand, this match will be a bloodbath.

Oblivious to the whole thing, Izuku makes his way out to the stadium, the other side had Todoroki doing the same. Izuku's hears popcorn being eaten over the mic in the announcer's box, Shouta's eating popcorn, Izuku deadpans. Midnight whips her head to both boys, pulling up a walkie talkie from no where and mutters something about intense sexual tension between the two of them.

"3! 2! And 1! GO!"

Instantly, Todoroki releases a glacier at Izuku, who looks at the thing passively, as in approaches at alarming speeds. He holds up his hand, releasing crimson fire, this gets gasps of surprise from the audience, some recognising the flames and connected the dots fast. Izuku grins nervously at the box, hearing a deep, tired sigh emanating from it,

"Damn Problem Child..." Shouta mutters, always causing a mess, "Yes, Izuku Midoriya is the former vigilante Crimson Blaze, which was supposed to be kept quiet, Izu-Midoriya." Shouta announced, letting anger seep into the mic and it drips into the stadium, causing Izuku to wince. The match still hadn't ended, so Todoroki send waves of ice to Izuku, who casually shrugged them off watching as frost slowly creeped up Todoroki's right side, slowing the boy down, his breath visible from the sheer coldness around him. Izuku runs up to him at breakneck speeds, and whispers into his ear,

"Your Power, not his." Simple and to the point, but it gets the reaction he wants. Tears glide down Todoroki's face, then steam comes off his right side, not before a glacier the size of a cargo ship flies towards Izuku, who summons his hottest flames and releases them. Ice and Fire collide, rapidly cooling then heating up the air resulting in an implosion, subdued slightly thanks to Cementoss' quirk softening the blow. Slightly. Izuku stood up as he absorbed the explosion, whilst Todoroki is flung out of bounds due to the sheer force of the explosion at hand. Izuku dusts himself off, totally unharmed, passively looking to Todoroki who passed out from exhaustion as the crowd goes wild at the monumental power of Izuku Midoriya. Carefully, Izuku picks up Todoroki and carries him bridal style to Recovery Girl's office, said lady scolding him for doing this and drawing out the match for too long.

Yawning, Izuku returns to the 1-A stands, waiting for the next match. He's not noticed yet, so he perches himself in a dark corner to watch the match. Once again, Hizashi calls the contestants to the field, then Midnight tells them the rules before counting down,

"3! 2! 1! AND GO!" Shinsou looks passively at the explosive boy, shouting at him that he'll never be number one with that attitude and that he'd be a better villian. In typical Bakugou fashion, he blows up yelling at the purple haired boy, then falls slack, eyes dull and washed out. Shinsou waves the boy off, and he complies like a wooden doll, walking out of bounds over the white lines and Midnight announces Shinsou as the winner. Shinsou releases the Explosive boy, who looks at his hands in shock, probably due to him being defeat so easily. The other bows politely and walks off, a smug grin on his face, eerily similar to Shouta's Izuku thinks.