DECATV EP03

SHOW SYNOPSIS : The video shows DECAMIX's first official interview after debuting

SHOW SYNOPSIS : The video shows DECAMIX's first official interview after debuting. In which they talk about their answers to the questions sent by their fans, and perhaps exposing their members while they're at it.

EPISODE SYNOPSIS : After the last episode ended chaotically, how will DECAMIX react to a new place with different set of questions with new and complicated rules in answering them? And surprise guests are waiting! Who could they be?

───────«•«  ♔☓♔  »•»───────

WE CONTINUE . . .

KWON HYUNJAE : Give me the next question!

SECOND TO THE LAST LENGTHY QUESTION !

KWON HYUNJAE : "If you had to choose a person in the group to tag along in a family gathering, who?" Eunwoo!I think he'll get along well with my relatives and he is very very talkative! [laughs ]

ZHOU JIJI : That's hard, but I'll choose Hyunjae because he seems the most mature. I want to talk about DECAMIX to my family and I think Hyunjae can explain it on everyone's behalf.

SEO JAEMIN : [ shockingly points to himself ] But I'm the leader, the leader!

ZHOU JIJI : I know. You don't have to tell me.

BAE JINWOO : We came to one common conclusion. Drumroll people! [ mimics drumrolls on his thighs ]

JUNG SEOLMIN : My family would love Jeokho's sense of humor! But Hiroki and Hakyeon would be super respectful.

SHIN SEOKHO : I feel like you told me I don't fit the second part of what you said...

SEO JAEMIN : So what's the common conclusion...?

LEE EUNWOO : I can only trust Hakyeon hyung in this situation. He is just the right person because my family loves intellectuals. While the others...