Chapter 20

Ishita was crying remembering the happening of day... how much she was excited to share this news to raman on his birthday but doesn't tell him because of the barsi of his parents and next day she wanted to tell him that he is going to become father but fate has its own game... she couldn't able to share with him and now she is away from him... She was worried for him how he will be handling himself...

Mihir: di... bas... please stop crying... apki tabiyat theek nahe hai...

Ishita: why mihir... why me and raman... I don't know I want to go to him... bus... you will take me there or I will go myself...

Mihir: di try to understand...

Ishita: no I don't want to understand anything...

Mihir phone rings... he looks at phone and sees romi name flashing... he takes the call and says: romi...

Romi: mihir... please go to bhalla house... I am very worried for bhai and bhabhi... bhai was so broken.. please you go there and inform me how they are... no one is picking phone at home not even bhabhi... I am very worried...

Mihir: di is fine I am with her...

Romi sigh in relief and says: and bhai...

Mihir: he is at home...

Romi: you should not have left him alone... 

Mihir: I know but he threw us out...

Romi gets shocked... and says: how can bhai do this... bhabhi was not at fault... I want to talk to bhabhi...

Mihir: please romi some other time... 

Nurse comes and tells mihir to sign the discharging papers and next day appointment is fixed for mrs ishita bhalla... Romi listens all and gets worried for his bhabhi... Mihir tries to cut the call but romi says: mihir... don't cut the call... tell me what happen to bhabhi...

Mihir was silent... 

Romi: I know you also don't believe me that I am changed... as I have hided about mom involvement in bhabhi kidnap... Please tell me what happen to bhabhi...

Mihir: no I will not tell you... and cuts the call...

Romi feels bad.. mr bhalla presses his shoulder and says: romi kiya kaha mihir ne raman aur ishita theek hain na...

Romi: he said that raman is at home and he has thrown out them... he didn't tell me about bhabhi but I listened that they are in hospital... Bhabhi is not fine...

Mr bhalla: I hope ishita get fine soon... raman needs her in this time... 

Dil ko kuch Pata hi na Chala ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें