Me talking about one direction

Y'all ever notice just how fast the boys grew up. Like at one point they all decided to go on x-factor as solo acts and ended up in a band together like think about this ok if anyone of them and I mean ANYONE of them didn't get put in that band then one direction wouldn't be one direction. Like if Harry didn't get put in the band the band name wouldn't have even been one direction. And if Zayn didn't get put in the band then we wouldn't have the AMAZING high notes we have in the songs. If Niall didn't get put in the band then we wouldn't have chonce and we wouldn't have the boy that loves food and I just really love Niall tbh. And if we didn't have Liam we wouldn't have daddy direction and the "responsible" one. And last but not least we have Louis I love Louis with all my heart and if he wasn't in the band we wouldn't have Larry stylinson and we wouldn't have the sass master from Doncaster. And I know that they all have gone there separate ways but I just wanted to say I'm proud of them. Like extremely proud. Zayn over came his self confidence issues. Harry learned that being different is ok and to not listen to haters. Niall learned that it's ok to be on your own and I think they all learned that. Louis learned to be himself and he found himself. Liam found his true calling. And I'm just extremely proud of them. I don't think I would be here without them. They are amazing and they are one direction. Do you guys know how many lives they saved. Millions of lives were saved by those 5 amazing boys. I hope they are all doing fine and are healthy.