"That's so true. I couldn't contact you SSO. I left messages and when you replied, I already got married to this guy" they laughed.

"I got the card but I was too busy with the work. That was a new branch and our first in foreign. So I am sorry"

"Akele aaye ho?" Karan asked.

Shivaay looked in Anika's direction and she wasn't there. 

"Excuse me, I have an important call. We will catch up later" and he went near the place and dialed her no.

Anika, on seeing Shivaay's call ignored and began munching the different delicacies. 

"Call hai didi" Harsh said.

"Customer care wale" she told him.

Shivaay was restless now and began searching for her asking people if they had seen her.

He went outside but she wasn't there too and now the only place was the dining area.

He entered and his kanji eyes found Anika talking to  a guy whose back was visible. He moved towards and as soon as Anika saw him, she turned opposite.

"Anika, mai tumhe call kar raha tha" he said and glanced Harsh from top to bottom.

"Mr. Oberoi, finally aapse mulaqat huyi" Harsh said like a gentleman.

"And I am sorry who are you?" Shivaay asked.

"I am Harsh Goenka" he addressed.

"Older son?" Shivaay wasn't sure though he felt he heard the name and he nodded.

"You guys know each other?" Shivaay asked.

"Not at all. Party me hi Anika di se mila. Wo bhi akeli aur mai bhi kind of" he said. Anika was silent.

"Di bhi ban gayi" this characteristic of Anika always attracted him.

"At least usne mujhe akela to nahi chora unlike some people" her words targeted him.

"Aap khana kha lijiye Nagi.. Ragini ke saath. Mera ho  gaya" she got up and left.

Harsh chuckled seeing her behaviour.

"Is she really you secretary or..." 

"Bacche ho abhi" Shivaay replied.

"May be baccha hun lekin girlfriend meri bhi hai" Shivaay smiled after hearing his answer.

"Then you must know about their mood swings" he said.

"Yeah Bro" they hugged before leaving.

Shivaay and Anika bade goodbye to the old couple and Harsh. Anika was still not talking to him and they silently sat in the car. 

"I am sorry lekin wo Ragini mil gayi thi to" he was short of words. She still didn't reply and was busy texting someone on the phone.

"Anika, meri baat suno" Shivaay held her hand but she shrugged it off. He can't say much since the driver was still there, so he waited till they reach hotel.

On reaching, Anika got down and sped up towards her room but Shivaay came in between.

"Can we talk?" 

"No. I am tired mujhe need aa rahi hai" she replied.

"She is an old friend of mine yaar. Bohut saalon baad mila" he said.

"That's not the problem" she opened the door and Shivaay too entered behind her.

"I dont think she is just your old friend. Uske aate hi aap to chi chi chu chu karne lage taki mujhe kuch palle na pare. And why she looked at me like she saw some ghost?" Anika muttered.

"You know Media houses post karte hai ki I am single now. For once use laga you are my girlfriend. Tum offend na ho jao isliye I talked in french"he said.

"Accha? Aur usko kya aap single ho ya mingle? Maa lagti hai aapki?" her words made him chuckle.

"Okay okay. Basically after I got divorced from my wife, Mr Tej Oberoi wanted me to marry her. So we were kinda in a dating phase but there was no love"

Now Anika's anger rose to next level.

"Kitni ladkiyon ke saath Rangreliya rachaayi aapne?" she asked crossing her arms.

"She was the only one. Plus she is married now. Mai uske husband se bhi mila. Karan Raichand naam hai uska" Shivaay led out all the details flow from his mouth.

"Shaadi ho gayi uski?" Anika was relieved on hearing it.

"Ji haa. Aur use kafi regret hai ki mai uski shaadi me nahi aa paya."

"Thik hai lekin aapne akela to chora na mujhe" she sat on the bed.

"But tumhi ne to bola that's not the problem?" he smirked

"wo..." she was tongue tied.

"Waise mai ek baat puchu?" Anika nodded.

"Are you jealous?"

HEY GUYS, TWO UPDATES IN A DAY. HOW WAS IT? GIVE YOU VIEWS AND SHOW LOVE. SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

ANNE