Hiding The Truth

After the amusing sword fight, Forth went to freshen up for the day ahead. With a smile in his face, he slowly relaxed in the bathtub. Baramee is surely a wild kitten, he thought.

His body was being tenderly cleaned with sandalwood and turmeric paste by male servants spreading a fragrance around the bath hall.

There was milk and rose petals filling the bath tub.

Forth's pov:

I can hear someone approaching the bath hall but I decided to sit still.

The servants announced the arrival of Beam, so I instructed them to leave.

" Forth, I have to tell you something " he slowly started talking.

" what is it that you possibly couldn't wait? " I questioned jokingly.

" Look, I got the news that my parents are visiting us today, they would probably stay for 2-3 days. The thing that I want is that they shouldn't know about our strained relationship. If they know, they will feel hurt. So I want us to behave as a normal couple in front of them. Can you do that? " he asked with a request.

" hmm... I get your reason.... But.... "  I spoke.

" But what Forth?? " he urged.

" But.. Are you telling me to lie?? What will be my benefit? What will I get by lying to them? " I told smirkingly.

" w-what do you want then?? " he was a bit scared about the possibility my  demand but didn't back off.

" Baramee... When you interrupted me I already told the servants to go.. And my bath is still left" I hinted.

"so? " he didn't catch that.

" Help me to bath my Queen, please help me to scrub my body" I finally said it.

He glared at me silently for a few moments and slowly came and sat at the edge of the tub.

He took a little sandalwood paste and applied it in my back and started to scrub I mean literally  scrapping my skin! Damn oy!

" you are violent aren't you?? Look if.... People saw the scars that I would probably get after your sweet scrapping, they would think that I had been rough yesterday " I teased him.

" you! " he glared again.

I just chuckled.

After warning him about the consequence, he gently started bathing me. His hands were.... Soft..

He then slid his hand from my back to slowly.... My right shoulder blades and massaged there for a while then bit by bit, he extended it to my chest, leaving out my nipple from a close range, it went to my stomach abs.

I don't know why I was feeling hot.

M-Maybe the steam is... Hot.. Maybe.

I turned abruptly to tell him that it was enough  but

But somehow I slipped and ended up pulling him too.

Now Beam was here in the tub, covered in rise petals and fully wet by milk, in front of me.

I unconsciously gulped.

He looked at me silently and observed my naked upper body. His chest was rising heavily and a fade tint covered his cheeks.

I don't know when, but I started moving towards him and he started taking steps away from me.

With this perfect synchronisation, we somehow reached the edge of the tub.

Now he was facing me and I was caging him between my arms in the edge. He was covered in petals all over.

"F-Forth,... I_I think.... that.. We should.. Go...
Now.. " he said stuttering.

" yeah... I-I  know.... " even though I knew it, that we're getting late, I couldn't move a inch..

As if my body had a mind of it's own, I started nearing my face towards him.

I then slowly brought my lips near hid pale neck and.. Slowly removed the rose petal struck there.

After that, I aimed the petal at his collarbone.

"Ahh.. "

I think I heard Beam moan quietly and then abruptly covered his lips realising what he had done.

But it didn't concern me now.. I suddenly feel.. Drunk..

Then I removed his now transparent robe to get access to the petals stuck underneath.

There it was, one stuck to his navel, and another to his left nipple.

I leaned down along with slowly lowering my hand, slipping through the slender waist and took off the petal at his stomach. And left a kiss there.

Then I traced my nose from his navel with warm breathe to his ribs and eventually moved to his nipple.

There I blew the petal off and gave the bud a lick.

"ahh---hh Fo-r--rth! N... noo"

I again just hummed and took it in my mouth.

"prince, the court will be  a held after few moments are you ready? " a servant aked from behind the close door, breaking my trance.

" y-yes, I'll be there" I replied.

Then I stared back at Beam who was now putting on a fresh dry robe and was blushing like a tomato and was avoiding eye contact....

I too quickly dressed up avoiding his eyes and we headed for the court.

        * * * * *

Vote^
Comment 💜

~Len
10/04/20