Grateful

A/n: here's another update guys.. I thought that I would update on Sunday but I wasn't contented with my writings, that's why.. I just thought if I would kill Beam, but then you guys will haunt me down😂.

And, an question for all of you: Do you guys love Malec? I was wondering to write about them along with my ForthBeam/ TaeTee stories.

..............

It was dawn ,but the sun didn't rise yet.

Hastily,through the still dark corridors of the palace, Forth reached the room. He walked to stand by Beam's side but he wasn't awake yet.

Rather his  lips were chapped and face looked unnaturally pale. Forth slowly sat down and sighed. He found himself at that state of weariness, where he could no further distinguish between exhaustion, worry and helplessness.

Meanwhile, morning came a few hours after and the world had wake up. There were regular hustle in the palace of people following their own duties and work. In time, maids came to the room draw back the curtains to let the sunlight in and take the gloomy feeling away. Few more assisted to wipe Beam's face, hands and legs with water to freshen his body up . As expected of the summer season, the  weather was uncomfortably hot and humid, with scorching sun and a clear sky. And in such an environment, Forth was getting more irritated and impatient.

................

Beam's pov:

Hurts...

My throat hurts..

I have no energy to open up my eyes.. I'm trying , as the warmth engulfing me is now getting uncomfortable.. My throat craves for a little comfort.

After a while, I could feel my fingers slowly responding to my thoughts. I can feel the movement in them but something obstructs its path. It's a hand.

His hand.

Now, I can feel him entangle our fingers tightly and rubbing my cheek. The gesture sent shrivers down my spine and a tear rolled down my face. I missed that familiar touch so much.

Slowly and gradually, I opened my eyes. The bright light of the room blinded me for a while before I could get adjusted to it.

I wanted to speak something but  my throat felt hoarse  I instead, ended up coughing dryly .

As if understanding my desperation, he gently lifted me  by supporting my back and made me lay against a pillow on the headboard and quickly poured water in a silver glass kept at the side table and brought it to my lips.

I wanted to take it from his hands as I can drink it myself but he caught my hand halfway and intertwined our fingers again instead as a romantic gesture.. It made me feel heat rushed to my cheeks and neck.

Almost at that moment, almost everyone in the family burst opened the door with smiles and tears plastered to their faces. I guess, Forth informed them. Mae came and took me in an embrace and kissed my forehead with so much love.Wayo, Kit and the others hugged each other being unable to contain their joy.
The physician too came shortly after and checked my vitals. It was all okay according to him. In his words, " its a miracle!", though I'm a bit skeptical.

................

"Beam, my love, I'm so sorry! I  know, you may never forgive me, but I need you to know that, I never planned on marrying her! I just wanted to expose her, but ended up hurting you instead love. I just hope that you know that, in my heart, its only you;today and forever. If something were to happen to you, I would've killed myself too. " Forth slowly said after everyone left.

He loves me that much?? I just teared up hearing him confess. After so many struggles, it feels like heaven to be happy. For us.

" Don't! Never speak of killing yourself Forth.. Do you know how much it hurts me to think something happening to you? I always want just want thing, your safety.. And I don't know how but yes, in this short time, you started to make my heart flutter. I feel a love so deep for you that I never thought was possible. You know, I don't think anything else just matters to me anymore, cause my life revolves around you and you only. " I sat  beside him and leaned my head on his shoulder. He simply responded by rounding his arm on my waist gently.

In this silent moment, I am so thankful to be with him.

We lost count of hours we spent until there was a knock at the door by a maid asking permission to bring in food. Then I looked around and realised that it was  almost late night.

Forth went on to fetch the dinner trays and made his way to the bed cause I was still a little weak and tired. We ended up feeding each other with shy smiles and excited hearts.

Later after long conversations and occasional laughter when I could feel my eyes getting heavier, he made me lie down and wrapped the blanket to my chin.
"where are you going? " I asked him in a low questioning voice.

" I'll take the couch tonight. I wouldn't go to my room as you may need something at night, so sleep assured Beam" he said giving me a tiny smile.

"stay" I said grabbing his hand as he was starting to get away. "sleep with me tonight." I requested.

"B-but Beam"

"In here, there's enough space for you too"

"okay fine" he said giving up.

I couldn't hide my happiness and a smile crept my lips which seemed more like a blush.

I made my way closer to him and put my head on his chest feeling his warmth and taking in his sweet natural fragrance. It felt like home.
He too snuggled his cheek at the top of my head and gently placed a kiss and I found myself going off to dreamland.

   *   *   *   *   *

So did you enjoy the chapter?

What do you guys think of mpreg?

Please vote and comment❤️❤️

Next update after 30 votes, so lets make it!! 😘😘

22/09/20
~Len