Some quality time

Chapter 81

Its been a hectic two years and things haven't slowed down for us at all. Marshall was as busy as ever, though he didn't have a new album out or anything. He was just busy producing and working on Shady Records. He's signed Slaughterhouse, which was Royce's group and some dude from Alabama, Yelawolf. I have yet to meet this Yelawolf dude. I have, however met slaughterhouse before.

Holly and I have become really close. She was such an amazing person and her and Marshall seemed to like her too. They were like magic in the studio and her voice was damn amazing. She was a really talented artists and I was glad that Marshall helped produce her album. I didn't like the gossip though. There was so many talk about how they were dating and Holly even denied it in an interview, but I guess people really liked to gossip.

Max has gone to kindergarten and I was still stuck at home. Mindie and I have had this idea though, of opening a small school for special needs children or just for children growing up in tough situations at home.

Speaking of Mindie, she was engaged to Mathew, a guy that worked as a sound engineer at Shady Records. They met the few times we went along to the studio to just kill some time. I was really happy for her.

Nate finally introduced us to Ashley and boy was she gorgeous. She had a Daughter, Aubrey who was just too darn cute. Nate seemed really happy and he was actually considering moving into their own place. I was proud of him. He has certainly grown into an amazing man.

The girls were so big and gorgeous. I cant believe that Lainie will be off to college soon. They were such beautiful young ladies now and Whit was still the cutest ever. Marshall and I were truly blessed with these kids.

I still saw Debbie from time to time. It caused friction between Marshall and me, but what else is new. Max really loved seeing her and I could slowly start to see a difference in Debbie. She still missed Marshall and I have given up on asking Marshall.

We seemed to be arguing often lately and over the stupidest little things. I get that he was focused on working on his label and he was busy recording for his next album, but we also never spent any time together and he gets mad when I want to spend time with him when he's busy.

He seems to think that having sex is enough time spent for us. He would get really pissed when he gets home and kisses me, trying to get me into it and I just decline him. It was like it was 2007 all over again. I really hope that it wasn't and that we will be ok. I understand he's under pressure and all, but he needs to remember that he has a family too.

I was currently on my way to Shady Records now. Marshall promised that we would have lunch together today and I'm hoping he sticks to his promise. I pulled up at the gates and the guard opened it for me with a polite smile. I smiled back and then drove up to the entrance. I parked my car then got my phone and got out.

I frowned at all the cars around the parking lot. I wonder what was going on today? I shrugged it off and walked into the building. I heard a lot of noise in the lounge area and smiled at the laughter.

"Hey Taylor." I smiled and greeted Marshall's receptionist.