Memories

Chapter 75

"Come on Marshall. You cant do this to me." I said glaring at him. He sighed and rubbed a hand over his face.

"I can Kylie. And I'm doing it. I don't give a fuck if you say you'll be fine. There's no way in hell that you're going back to teaching." He said glaring back at me. I groaned and wanted to rip my hair out of my head.

You see, ever since that story of me came out in the papers with Max. The media has kind of been on our asses. I was in the paper and news a lot more often after that. They somehow managed find out where I work too now and it was of course all over the news. Marshall and I have gotten into plenty fights over me going back to work, because I want to and he doesn't want me to. He doesn't think its very safe.

"So what? You just want me to sit around at home all day and do jack fucking shit?" I asked him and he nodded.

"If it means you re safe, then yes. That's exactly what the fuck you'll do." He said and I threw my head back and my arms in the air. How can he be like this? I loved teaching and now he was keeping me from it. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get to the studio."

"Oh, so you're allowed to go out and do your job but I'm not?" I asked him incredulously.

"Kylie, my job had nothing to do with the public. I go to the studio and I come home. I have a guard following me around and we have security." He said getting annoyed again.

"So, I work with a bunch of kids. What the fuck are they going to do Marshall?" I asked him with a humourless laugh and he shook his head at me.

"Anyone can just walk in there Kylie. What the fuck will I do if something happens to you baby?" Marshall asked with a frown as he stepped closer to me and cupped my face. I did not drop my glare though. He rubbed his thumb over my cheek and I had to ignore the warm and tingly sensation it gave me. "If anything has to happen to you baby." He closed his eyes and shook his head. I sighed and kind of got where he was coming from.

"I still don't see why I can't teach." I mumbled and Marshall groaned and threw his hands in the air.

"You know what? Do what the fuck you want Kylie." He yelled then stormed off. I jumped when I heard the door slam and then sighed. What the hell? I shook my head and walked out onto the patio. Megan and Max were in the pool.

"You ok Kylie?" Megan asked me with a frown as I got into the pool. It was a nice day out and Max adored the water.

"No." I said with a sigh and she frowned at me. Even though Megan was a few years younger than me, we still got a long quite well. I would even go as far as to calling her my friend. "Marshall is making me quit my job."

"Why?" She asked me as we went to sit down on the step so that Max could play on it.

"Ever since the photo's of Max and I came out, he's been a little protective over us. He doesn't want me going back to work because they somehow figured out where I worked." I said smiling as Max splashed some water.