F I F T Y - N I N E

Start from the beginning

"Geez, Mione. You're hurting the food!" exclaimed Ron. Hermione realised what she had done to her food and pressed her lip together.

"Sorry, I'm just worried for y/n," replied Hermione.

"I know and don't you worry we'll find her," assured Ron, chewing his food.

After the feast is over, the three of them parted ways. Whilst Hermione was ready to go to her classroom, she saw Malfoy.

Without hesitating, she quickly pulled out her wand and pointed at Malfoy.

"Where is she? I know that you're with her last night, so better speak up or I'll hex you," said Hermione, with anger.

Malfoy bunched his brows, "I don't know what're you talking about!"

"Quit it, Malfoy. Y/n told me that she's going out with you," Hermione sunk her wand on his neck.

"Okay... I waited her at the courtyard, but after a few minutes, she didn't came," replied Malfoy, with a sad look in his eyes. You can really tell that he's telling the truth.

"That means— oh no," whispered Hermione. Soon, Hermione left Malfoy alone and confused.

Hermione ran, trying to find the two boys. As she was running, she saw the familiar redhead in middle of the crowds.

"Ronald!" she called out. She went towards him and realised that Harry was also there too, "Oh, Harry. Good timing."

"We need... To get.." panted Hermione, couldn't say the words because she ran all the way up to the two boys.

"The what?" asked Harry.

"The Pegasus Journal," she breathed out. Ron, on the other hand, scrunched his forehead.

"Why do we need that?" the redhead asked.

Hermione told the boys, and soon they immediately went back to their common room. They didn't care if they missed their class as of the moment, but right now they need to find where y/n went.

Harry sat in front of the fireplace. If you look from afar the brick around it seems normal, but for Harry, it was different. His fingers grazed each brick, trying to find the loosen brick. After three bricks or so, he finally saw it. He took the brick out and grabbed the journal.

Only Harry knows where the journal was, for he was assigned to hide it. Ron and Hermione shared the same expression, they were surprised that all this time, Harry hid their journal inside the loosen brick. Very secrecy, Ron thought.

The boy who lived placed the journal on the floor. He waited Ron and Hermione to open the journal. The journal was only made for them. Therefore, a pass code was created for them. Only Harry, Ron, Hermione, and y/n could open this journal. The last time the journal was used, it's because of y/n. She lend the journal to find out something about her father. Sadly, the journal won't show anything that are related to bad things.

"What's the pass code again?" asked Harry, looking at his two best friends. Ron waited Hermione to answer, but she shook her head.

"I don't remember it. I'm sorry," she admitted. At this point, Ron smirked. Both Harry and Hermione gave him a confused look.

"Well... Do you know it?" asked Hermione, pointing at the journal.

Ron took a deep breath and turned his back at them, crossing his arms and the say, "Is this how it feels like? Outsmarting the smartest witch of her age and the boy who lived?" when Ron said this, Hermione threw a pillow at him.

"Oh come on, Ron. Boast later, pass code now!" exclaimed Hermione, rolling her eyes to the side whilst Harry chuckled.

"Wait, I need to remember this moment. I need to... Write it on the paper!" Ron brought his index finger to the air, mimicking the action of 'aha'.