𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖

"Yuh, it's Rewind time. I've always wanted to say that." Y/N giggled, staring at Katsuki while skipping alongside him into the abandoned mall. Katsuki shot her a look, then went back to brooding. He was currently dealing with an inner struggle. He didn't know exactly why he felt like punching the young cop earlier, and it bothered him.

"Shut the fuck up."

"Keep your head up, king, your crown's falling."

"Fuck off."

"Apologies, Ground Zero." Y/N said gruffly, mimicking Endeavor. Katsuki merely rolled his eyes at her antics, already used to her crackhead behavior. Suddenly, a bullet shot out from a dark corner towards Y/N, making Katsuki shout.

"Y/N!"

Y/N's eyes sharpened and she ripped off her glove, touching the bullet and making it stop in midair. Her expression grew serious, and her eyes darted around the mall, searching for the attacker.

"Heroes? How fun..." A voice snickered from the darkness, and suddenly a tall, silver-haired man emerged from it. Katsuki raised his fists, prepared to use his quirk, when he heard a gasp from Y/N.

"Jerome?"

The man turned to the voice and his eyes widened, grinning.

"Holy shit, no way! Y/N?"

"Bruhhh, how's it been?! You still doing that pyramid scheme?"

"Haha, you know it. Fucking idiots gave me 500 thousand dollars."

"What a bunch of small brains." Y/N giggled, ducking as the bullet came unpaused. Katsuki's eyes flickered from Y/N to the silver-haired man, struggling to comprehend what's going on.

"You fucking know him?"

"Dude, Jerome's the homie! SMH, Bakugo, I thought you were smarter than this!"

"Why the fuck would I know him?"

"Because I'm the homie." Jerome piped up, making Katsuki shoot a glare his way. Y/N made finger guns, pointing at him. Jerome did the same, but his hands literally turned into guns. "Sorry, guys, but I can't afford to be caught now. Maybe we can hang out more in another life."

"Fuck that!" Katsuki yelled, charging towards the villain and pulling the pin on his gauntlet. Jerome fired his hands at Y/N, dodging the blast swiftly. Unfortunately, Y/N could only focus on on object at a time. She paused one bullet, the other one hitting her in the shoulder. She grunted as the bullet sunk into her flesh, clutching her shoulder with a pained expression on her face. Katsuki turned his head her way, eyes widening once her saw the wound. He swiveled his head back to the grinning villain, expression darkening.

  "You're fucked."

  Y/N sat on the ground, wincing as she reversed the timeline of her body, watching the bullet get pushed out and the blood disappear. Meanwhile, Katsuki was mercilessly attacking the homie Jerome, nearly blasting off his dick like he did to the giant. The villain fell to the ground, eyes wide in fear and shock as Katsuki stalked over to him, grabbing him by the collar and grabbing him by the face.

  "Die."

  "Bakugo!" Y/N shouted, snapping Katsuki out of his enraged trance. "I'm fine now, so just let me pause him and arrest him before he hurts us!"

  Katsuki reluctantly dropped the frightened villain, scoffing. Y/N walked over to Jerome and removed her glove, giving him a dark look.

  "You're no longer the homie."