𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕚𝕟 𝕕𝕣𝕦𝕘𝕤, 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕕𝕠 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝

"You're fucking lying, dude, lemme see." Y/N laughed, talking to someone on the phone. Katsuki resisted the urge to bang his head into the window and drown out her stupid conversation. The two heroes were currently stationed undercover in a black car in an alleyway, waiting for an infamous drug lord to show up.

Of course Y/N would be the decoy.

"Hey, wanna say hi to Mina?" Y/N chirped, waving the phone in the air. Mina said something, making Y/N giggle. "Oh my god, stoppp-ah."

"No, Y/N, I do not want to say hi to Mina." Katsuki growled, knuckles turning white from gripping the steering wheel so hard. Y/N merely grinned, putting the call on speaker phone.

"Hiiiii Katsuki!" Mina exclaimed from the other end of the line, making Katsuki's ears ring. He growled, glaring at Y/N and mouthing the words "I hate you."

"Yeah, hi, Mina." He grumbled, staring straight ahead with his jaw clenched.

"Katsuki, I am sooooo jealous that you get to be Y/N's partner! You should trade with me!"

"If I could, I would. Who's your partner?"

"Hey!" Y/N pouted, crossing her arms.

"I'm with smelly Mineta. Ugh. At least he got a glow up."

"Yeah, I take back what I said. I wouldn't trade a bag of shit for Mineta."

Y/N gasped, smacking Katsuki's arm repeatedly. "Oh my gosh, is that the drug lord? Mina, I love you, babes, but mama's got some cocaine to buy."

"Go get that coke, queen."

Y/N quickly hung up the phone, watching intently as the drug lord walked back and forth, checking his watch. Katsuki glanced over at her, her face now suddenly serious.

'Didn't know an idiot could get so serious about their work.'

Y/N looked back at Katsuki, startling him. Her expression changed into her normal goofy one, and she opened the car door.

"Alright, hot stuff, I'll be right back." Y/N said, winking as she got out. Katsuki growled, also getting out. He watched her from the shadows as she approached the drug lord cheerily, waving.

"Hiya! I'm here for the coke?" She said, her voice echoing throughout the empty street. Katsuki smacked his forehead.

"Keep it down, will ya? I got your stuff." The man said, discreetly flashing her a bag of some sort of white substance. He stared down at her, eyeing her up and down. "You got mine?"

Y/N nodded, and reached into her empty pocket. She pulled her hand out, which she was now holding out in a fist. Confused, the man extended his hand out, waiting for some sort of payment. Katsuki tensed up, ready to spring into action. Suddenly an evil grin grew on her face, and she drew her fist back.

"Surprise, motherfucker!"

She clocked him square in the face, knocking him to the ground. Katsuki sprinted over to the man, rushing over with handcuffs. The man crawled backwards, spitting on the ground.

"Fucking heroes, eh? Good luck catching me!" The drug lord cackled, melting into a puddle of water. Y/N stopped in her tracks as she rushed over to the puddle, confused.

"Wait, so your quirk is turning into a puddle of water?"

"Yeah, what about it?" The puddle snapped, rippling ferociously. Y/N cringed, staring down at the puddle.

"That's kinda lame, man, not gonna lie. You know I can just reverse your timeline, right?"

"Wait, what?"

Y/N removed her right glove dramatically and tapped the puddle of water, standing back quickly after she was done. The puddle seemed to grow into the man, and now he was standing in front of the two heroes, a confused expression on his face.

"Gotcha, fucker." Katsuki growled, pushing the man to the ground harshly and handcuffing him. The greasy looking man started to chuckle, eyes wide with insanity.

"You idiots will never catch me, I'll-"

The man suddenly froze as Y/N tapped him again, a pause button displayed on his forehead. She giggled and walked over to the abandoned bag, picking it up.

"Thanks for the free drugs, loser-"

"Throw that shit away now."