𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕦𝕡

"Damn, Ground Zero, what you doing out here with all this ass? Double cheeked up, on a Thursday afternoon-"

"You fucking high? It's Monday, you absolute dumbfuck." Katsuki snapped, glaring at Y/N from across the long conference table. "And stop talking about my ass. I'll kill you."

"Whatever you say, my sweet king." Y/N giggled as she received a hug from Mina, sitting down next to the pink haired woman. Mina snorted and covered her mouth, giggling uncontrollably.

"That's cute!"

"It's not fucking cute, it's annoying and I want to change partners." Katsuki growled, staring Endeavor down at the last part of his sentence. Y/N pouted, crossing her arms.

"C'mon, Bakugo, we haven't even started on our second mission yet! I was doing so well!"

"You tried to grab a bag of cocaine off the ground after taking down the fucking drug lord."

"Listen, man, you do your thing and I do mine."

"Can both of you please be quiet? I'm dealing with a migraine right now, and you are making it worse. Ground Zero, you may not switch your partner. Rewind, you are not allowed to pick up cocaine from the ground. Understood?" Endeavor groaned, rubbing his temples. Y/N bowed flamboyantly, dipping her head.

"Aye aye, captain."

Endeavor's eye twitched, but he otherwise kept quiet. He turned to the rest of the member at the table, sighing. "Now that we've learned about Rewind and Ground Zero's little...adventure, how are the rest of you faring in your missions?"

"Creati and I are doing really well! We took down quite a few villains in the park the other day." Deku piped up, smashing his fist against his other palm. Y/N was yet again not paying attention to another meeting, tweeting "Is Deku secretly a bottom?"

"Good to hear. Shoto, how are you and Hawks faring?"

"We are doing alright, I suppose. Although I wish he would stop ordering Chick-Fil-A while we're in the car." Shoto said bluntly, making Hawks gasp in betrayal.

"You promised you wouldn't tell!"

"It was bothering my mind."

"Grape Juice," Endeavor interrupted, seemingly stressed. "What about you and Pinky?"

Mineta smirked, leaning his head on his hand. The small, creepy, ballsack-headed boy had finally grown up and gone through puberty, blossoming into a tall, creepy, attractive man.

"We're tearing it up out there. Although I haven't seen her boobs yet-"

"I think we're done with progress reports for today. No slacking, and no picking up drugs from the ground." Endeavor said, eyeing Y/N at the last part, who was currently playing Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. She let out a small hum as she tapped on her phone screen, making Endeavor sigh. "Class dismi- I mean, meeting adjourned."

Y/N shot out of her seat, grinning widely and walking out of the room. Mineta put a hand on Katsuki's shoulder, staring very obviously at Y/N's ass.

"What's it like being partners with that babe? Her ass jiggle when she runs? Does she talk about her fetishes?"

"The fuck? You try dealing with an emotionally stunted adult. I'd rather drink cat piss than spend any extra time with her." Katsuki grimaced, staring at Mineta disgustedly. Mineta sighed, drooling.

"The most innocent ones are always the freakiest."

"And this is where I leave before I fucking puke."

Katsuki walked out of the room, bumping into someone. He glared down at the person, clicking his tongue. "Watch where you're fucking going-"

Y/N looked up at Katsuki, tears in her eyes as she sniffled. His eyes widened, speechless. Her eyes widened slightly and she wiped away the tears, grinning.

"Sorry, allergy season, y'know? Damn fucking bees."

And with that, she scurried away to her car, leaving Katsuki standing in the middle of the parking lot, feeling guilt eat away at him.

He knew those weren't from allergies. She had heard what he'd said.