So...I'm a Neko Now AVALANCHE & Neko! Reader

Note: Hey guys! Long time no see. How's it going? How's the wife and kids? Yes that's how I greet my friends. I'm socially awkward : > ! Anyyyways happy new year guys!!!! It's finally 2018. Let's hope this year goes bye okay and doesn't end up like '16 >: P! Also this story is mostly Cloud x Reader at the end. Okay enjoy! :D!

You regretted every stupid mistake you had made.

Yuffie had decided to call you to come over and help her search for ingredients she wanted that could only be found in nature; different types of herbs, plants, and materia that had nearly cost you both your lives.

You were just about scared you out of your skin when a rabid Nibel Wolf decided to pop out of nowhere and attack you. Of course, you knew how to fight, but Yuffie had decided running to the best option in the moment.
That only resulted in the wolf chasing after you which despite in it's drunk-like gait was pretty good at keeping a small distance between you two. Eventually, you had outrun it by climbing into trees and using your weapons to finally put it out of its misery.

Then after that, she just HAD to get a certain crystal that just HAD to grow on rocks underneath a ginormous waterfall so high up, one wrong placement of the foot and you'd fall to your death.

Your fingers were just about bleeding from how tight you were holding onto the damp rocks.

But thankfully you had found everything you needed and you thought your day was done right?

You could just go home, take a cat nap, and enjoy the rest of your life minus the five years shaved off from your "adventure".

Nope.

Yuffie, ever the devil, was able to convince you to stay and watch as she threw all the rocks and herbs and such into a boiling cauldron.

It was like you were watching a witch brew a potion.

The girl was cackling the entire time just to add effect. Beside her was an ancient Wutai book she was following that smelled like mildew, the inked words were faded so Yuffie mostly guessed on what it was saying.

She wouldn't tell you what she was making but you were very sure it wasn't chicken noodle soup. Though you did have to throw in some meat from a Mu you had to hunt.

Those things were so cute but equally VICIOUS. When Yuffie had gotten close enough it lunged at her face and were close to biting and scratching it off until you were able to grab it by its tail and yank it off.

No wonder farmers were constantly shooting those little rodents; they were pure evil.

"Eh, Yuffie I think you threw in too much of the powdered bark." You said scooting back a little from where you were kneeling.

"Nonsense! The more the merrier!" The Ninja cheered.

She grabbed an entire handful of bark you had painstakingly ground down using a mortar and pestle and threw all of it in the cauldron as if she was performing a magic trick.

As a result, a cloud of black smoke blasted out like a volcano plume right into her face. The ninja blinked, her face covered in soot with her hair swept back as if she was in a cartoon.

You snickered and she sneezed resulting in puffs of black smoke to spew out from her nostrils. You burst out laughing and clutched your stomach unable to stop yourself.

"Oh laugh it up! You're the one drinking the potion." She spat rubbing her face with the back of her arms.

Your laughter died in a split second.