Ahh, I'm late!

Pink POV

" Pink wake up!" I roll out of bed and stand up.

" Coming Dad!" I yell then get dressed into something comfortable.

Pink puts this on

Pink puts this on.

I walk down stairs and into the kitchen. "Hi mom, what are you doing?" I say as I sit down in one of the chairs.

" I'm making breakfast, what else would I do?" I chuckled and looked over to dad. " Morning dad."

" Morning Pumpkin." He flips the page of the news paper and looks up. " Hey, sweetheart when's breakfast going to be done?" He motions the question towards mom.

"It will be done when it's done." She turns around and sighs.

"Hey mom what time is it?" You ask with curiously voice.

She flips the pancakes and says, " It's 10:12, why?" I start coughing my lungs to death.

I stop coughing and run to the door to put my shoes on. " I have to go to work! I'm running late!" I run out the door to the truck, I start it and drive to work. I arrived at the maid cafe and ran to Megan. "Sorry, I over slept, I'll go change." I ran to the dressing room and change into my uniform. I exit the dressing room and walk to Megan and say, "I'm so so sorry I was late. I was up late last night."

She laughs and says, " It's okay, tell me when our break starts." A few hours pass by and out break starts. We hang out in the dressing room. She walks over to me. " So why were you up so late last night?"

I look up at her. " I was looking for a place to stay. You know like move out of my parents house." She giggled. " What's so funny?" I asked.

She stopped laughing and said " Well, your always talking about moving out. What will I do with you?"

I look over at her and say, " Wow your so nice." I say in a sarcastic tone. " Do you know a place for me to stay? I need to live closer to work."

At first she look lost in her thoughts but, her eyes widened. I guess she had an idea. " Oh, I know, I say an add online yesterday, they need another person to move in. I can help you move in if you want."

" Thank you and who is they?" I ask with a confused look on my face.

" Well, they are males but the house is the closest house to work and it's the only close house available. So I think you should live there." She said with a reassuring smile.

I sighed. " Ok, I'll think about it but, you have to help me, deal?" I said as I put my hand out.

" Ok, deal!" She put her hand out and shook mine.

_______________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this! I don't know when I'm going to post next. Maybe next week on Wednesday, IDK ¯\_ツ_/¯ I hope you will continue reading my little story!