Q&A (50K Celebration!)

We have officially reached 50K views! I thought this was just a random garbage book I wrote to get my mind off things, but people actually like it! Sorry this took so long. My whole county got quarantined and my teachers have decided that was an excuse to give me 10x the work. I finally managed to get this Q&A done and continue writing chapters!

Glittz: Our readers wanted to ask you guys some questions, is that ok?

Aizawa: What kind of questions?

Glittz: Just normal questions, not weird ones I promise.

Midoriya: Let's get to it!

Glittz: Alrighty first one.

Glittz: Oh Kacchako!

Uraraka: What's that?

Glittz: That is a ship name for Bakugo and Uraraka.

Bakugo and Uraraka: WHAT?!

Glittz: No need to go crazy about it.

Bakugo: THAT MATCH'LL NEVER HAPPEN!

Uraraka: Why would people come up with that!

Glittz: Trust me, there are hundreds of ship combinations. If there are two characters with a scene together, they have a ship. And this one is popular, sometimes in the wrong way.

Midoriya: Superheroes in other dimensions?

Glittz: In my world, they aren't real people, they're in comics and movies. My favorite superheroes are from the worlds of DC and Marvel comics, which are two of the biggest superhero names in the field. Marvel released its biggest movie Avengers: Endgame last year, it became #1 in the box office and when I watched it I cried my eyes out.

Midoriya: Well then cloddy_clods I think that's awesome! Can I ask what their abilities are? Do they have any weaknesses-

Glittz: I'm gonna have to stop you right there. I can tell you about them later. But we should get back to the questions.

Midoriya: Alright...do you have free time back in your world?

Glittz: You can't go to my world, I don't have the power to bring you there. Plus there's a pandemic going around it wouldn't be safe-

Todoroki: What pandemic? Is it bad?

Glittz: Well let's just say its bad enough that almost the whole world is under quarantine, including me. But let's not talk about that! It's depressing and that's not why I brought you here. Next question!

 Next question!