- Fantasy AU -

Fantasy AU belongs to Kohei Horikoshi

Class 1A and the teachers followed Glittz into the room that was labeled 

Alternate Universes

Glittz: Alright, take a seat, I think there was something wrong with this room.

Yayorozou: What's wrong with it?

Glittz: Something with the projector.

Glittz snapped her fingers and a hole in the wall opened up.

She flew through it and a few seconds later, 1A could hear a few pops of electricity and wiring.

But all of them were startled after a big BOOM was heard from the hole.

Most of 1A, except Bakugo: Glittz!

Glittz flew slowly back out of the hole, covered in black soot.

Glittz: I cut the wrong wire.

Ashido: Can't you just snap your fingers and its all fixed?

Glittz: I have to know what the problem is. For instance, I know what this problem is.

Glittz snapped her fingers and all of the black soot disappeared.

Glittz: Oh yeah, I have no idea how to fix those wires. Maybe we should just go to another room-

Yayorozou: No need, I have a bit of knowledge on wiring. I've never done it before, unfortunately.

Glittz and 1A all looked towards Bakugo.

Bakugo: WHAT?! Just because my old hag's car broke and she made me fix it doesn't mean I'll help you!

Glittz flew up to Bakugo and whispered to him: Hey, Bakugo. One of the alternate universes has you as a Dragon King.

Bakugo stayed silent for a few seconds.

Bakugo: Fine.

Bakugo climbed into the hole with Yayorozou and a few seconds later they came out with a few soot marks, with the projector working.

Glittz: Thanks so much!

She snapped her fingers again and the soot stains on the two disappeared.

Glittz: Now we can finally watch these AUs.

The projector turned on to show the name of the AU.

Fantasy AU

Kaminari: Fantasy AU? That sounds epic!

Glittz: This is one of the most popular AUs out there and one of my personal favorites, besides...ahem...my other favorite.

Midoriya: What's your other favorite?

Glittz: You will find out, Midoriya. You will find out.

The next image popped up on the screen.