- BNHA Reacts to CHAPTER 290 -

The long-awaited reveal is here! And this Chapter is looooonnnngggg.

I just want to say I'm sorry to the anime-onlys since this entire chapter is basically spoilers.

Now before we get started...

You'll need these.

Let's get into it!

----------

Glittz: By a landslide, Chapter 290 wins the poll!

Midoriya: Uhm...what's Chapter 290?

Glittz: You'll see. But first...

Straps wrapped around Dabi's feet and hands.

Glittz: The readers will not be happy if you blip out again. And neither will Todoroki when he sees this.

Dabi's face went pale.

Todoroki: You don't mean-

Glittz: You asked, and the readers were in your favor. But, the confession will have to come from him. Oh, and I almost forgot.

Another chair appeared next to the teacher's section, and right next to it appeared Endeavor.

Endeavor: What the hell?!...

All Might: Don't worry, old friend! There is no need for alarm, we're only here to react!

Glittz: Just sit down, it's about to get intense.

Midoriya and those around him could feel the hatred coming from Todoroki, directed at his father. It was undecided whether Endeavor noticed or not, or even if he cared at all.

Three more chairs appeared, this time on the opposite side of the theater from Endeavor.

In them appeared Natsuo, Fuyumi, and Rei Todoroki. All three of them were panicked.

Glittz: Please don't panic...I just brought you here to resolve a few issues.

Endeavor: Are you sure it's the best idea to let them see...whatever this is?

Glittz: Yes.

Glittz looked towards Dabi for the signal to start.

He looked reluctant, but after a few seconds filled with silence, he looked towards Glittz and nodded.

Glittz: Let's begin...

(A/N: Unfortunately I have to skip the stuff not related to the Todorokis, mostly because it would raise more questions, and Wattpad has a limit to pictures I can put in one chapter :( )

BNHA: Chapter 290: "Dabi's Dance"

The screen lit up with black and white images and text boxes, but they were narrated by voices the group had never heard before.