That's what triggered the other girl to finally make her move. In just a few seconds, Seulbi was thrown against the brick wall, with a hand strongly gripping her collar. That hand belonged to the girl, who was only gripping and pushing enough to let Seulbi get oxygen to breathe. The bully seemed shocked, but immediately tried to get out of the others grip. She failed.

"What were you saying again? What did you do?" The voice was cold, heartless and... different. It had the same tone, just not the same effect. It wasn't like Haeun's voice. Seulbi was frozen, barely able to breathe, but the girl holding her was getting irritated at the lack of answer. "Answer me. What did you do to my sister?"

Whispers erupted and even though the phase wasn't loudly said, soon enough all of the students watching knew what had happened. And there were theories. Some believed, some didn't. Some said it was Haeun making up bullshit to get back at the queen, others believed that it was truly a sibling. But at that moment, the girl did not care. The only thing that mattered is to scare Seulbi to the point where she would tell her everything.

"I'll ask once again. What did you do to make Haeun not come to school?"

For the first time Seulbi reacted. She gripped onto the other girls hands and dug her nails into them. But the other seemed unfazed.

"How... dare....you." Was the only thing Seulbi managed to say with the lack of oxygen. The other girl snickered, but there was nothing funny about it to her. She let go of Seulbi, making her fall to the ground and begin coughing violently.

"How dare I? You've harassed the daughter of one of the richest men in the country and you're asking how dare I?" The girl seemed to be getting impatient. Seulbi looked up at her with disbelief.

"Liar."

The girl only managed to smirk as she crouched down to the bullys level, quite fluently considering she was wearing long heels. She did not touch the girl however she scared the living hell out of her.

"We'll see how your 'rich daddy' will react to being sued by the most powerful company in the country." The girl only said before getting back up. She opened her purse and took out a card, then let it fall into the lap of the girl on the ground. "That's my contact. I expect new sun glasses or at least compensation for the broken ones. If you try to apologise to Haeun, get in touch with me. If your apology is good enough, I'll reconsider asking my dad to sue you." The cold voice broke into Seulbi's soul. No, this definitely wasn't Haeun. "Now get out of my sight." The tall girl concluded.

Seulbi was helped up by her 2 minions, who for some reason never interfered, and ran away. The girl left sighed and looked around. There were tons of students staring at her.

"Don't you guys have places to go?" She growled and immediately people began moving on. As she was going back in the direction of the black SUV, her step was interrupted by someone. She looked the guy up and down.

"Can I help you?" She was already annoyed by the dumb bitch she encountered earlier, and that definitely reflected in her tone of voice.

"Are you really Haeun's sister?" The boy asked carefully and the girl nodded in response.

"I asked can I help you?"

"Is she okay?" He quickly said. Quite surprised, the girl looked around. A group of 6 other boys were watching them carefully from further down the sidewalk.

"And you are...?"

"A friend of hers." He didn't smile but he was eager for an answer. But sadly, the girl didn't have one available.

"I don't know. If you're her friends, aren't you supposed to be aware of her situation?" She asked in a doubt. The boy bit his lip.

"We can't reach her."