"What are you doing here?" Is all he could say.

"Hello to you too, brother." The first one said, a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Sorry to intrude, but we had urgent news to speak of. But if we're interrupting, we can come back at a better time." The one she recognized as Henry rationally responded.

"Please le-"

"I can go, it's fine." Theo offered instead, already spinning on her heels to escape the awkward situation.

A hand had then desperately found its way around her wrist, stopping her dead in her track.

"Stay. I'll be no more than a few minutes. I'll have them out in no time and then I'm cooking for you, okay? Just don't leave." He insisted.

"I could eat." The other brother added in.

"Shut up, Zane."

"Okay. I'll just keep myself busy." Theo answered before slipping out of the room.

She'd only made it back into the spotless living room area before she stopped to listen in for what she could. Although the situation seemed rather urgent and clearly personal, the investigator in her couldn't help but overhear the conversation as their voices began to raise over one another.

"What does that even mean?!" Zane had said.

"Nothing...danger...her." She barely gathered from Ryan.

"Careful...return...destruction." Henry cautiously warned his brothers.

It was then that Theo decided to step closer and stop just outside the door.

"We don't know that for sure. Let's not make a big deal out of a few coincidences."

"And if I'm right? You'd rather we sit back and watch it happen? That's dangerous and foolish. We can't think like that, not when the world is at stake." Henry replied.

"You both make great points. Henry, why don't you investigate the wreckage and be discreet as possible. If what you say is true, just the sight of you in the area could prove to be a disadvantage. We must always be two steps ahead. While he's gone I need you, Zane, to run the company as if nothing's changed. It's business as usual. In fact, it's doing better than ever." Ryan carefully advised them.

"And what will you do?"

"I'll do my own research and deal with the threats at hand. While there may be something bigger on the rise, I don't believe that it's a coincidence that all this is happening at once."

Hearing all she needed to hear, she then carefully returned to safer distance moments before Henry stepped out of the doorway. Zane was close on his tail as the two approached the girl for the first time.

"Allow me to properly introduce myself. I'm-"

"The guy who set me up with Ryan," Theo added.

"True." He laughed.

"While I do apologize for being dishonest, I would say that it was a much-needed push in the right direction." Henry surmised.

"Touche."

"Hi, I'm the devilishly handsome brother, Zane." He boldly introduced himself.

"It's a pleasure and an honor to meet you both." Theo politely greeted the two.

"You're so gorgeous and kind. How did he get so lucky?" Zane wondered aloud.

"Careful.." A warning tone said not far from where they stood.