Samuel rolled his eyes, grabbed his bag from his mother, and followed the girl. They walked up a spiral staircase and Samuel had to urge to reach out and push the girl down the stairs. He held himself back though.

"You're annoying." he blurted out.

"Sorry." she blushed and turned away from him. Her pigtails, slightly whacking him against his face.

"Your hair!" he groaned out loud.

She pulled her pigtails to the front and looked at him with fear. "I'm sorry!" she whimpered and cowered back.

"Whatever." he muttered back. He continued to follow her as she lead him to a room.

"This is yours."

He pushed her aside, though softly, and walked into the room. His eyes brightened when he saw how perfect it was. 

Dropping his bags to the floor, he jumped on his bed and grinned. He turned to the door and saw the girl and for once, he didn't feel any negative feelings towards her. "Want to jump on the bed with me?"

She looked at him with surprised for a second. Looking around, she shrugged her shoulders and jumped onto the bed also. The two children started to jump on the bed, laughing happily every time they were in the air.

Samuel grinned happily, already knowing that his new life is going be great. He turned to the girl again but frowned when he saw the large bruise that was on her back. He was tempted to reach out and touch it but held himself back and ignored it.

He doesn't have to care about her. She is nothing to him.

.

.

.

Samuel dropped his bags on the front porch and sighed heavily. 

Digging his hands into his pocket, he stared at the house in which he spent most of his teen years. His hands reached out and felt the soft texture of the wooden door and smelt the clean air that was cleansed by the many bushes of roses that surrounded the house.

"Home sweet home." he muttered to himself. 

He took a plant to the side and knelt down. On the floor laid a number pad. Putting in the numbers that he memorized by heart, the pad opened up and revealed the key.

He took the key out of the pad and closed it back up, putting the pot back to where it belonged. Pushing the key in and turning it, he opened up the door and smelt the house. He smiled softly to himself and walked in.

He was not expecting a warm welcome at all and was not surprised to see that no one greeted him as he walked in. He sighed sadly, grabbed his bags from the porch and made his way up to his old room.

As he walked in, he placed his bags at the end of his bed and threw himself down. Groaning, he took out his phone and texted his mom telling her that he has arrived. 

Looking around the room, he sighed in relief when he saw that nothing has changed and everything was still as neat as when he had left it.

"So you're back."

He turned to the door and smiled softly at him. "Yeah. I don't plan on staying long. I don't want to be a bother or cause any trouble."

Antonio nodded his head. "Listen Samuel, I don't have a problem with you as of right now. But if you treat my daughter similarly to how you treated her when you were kids, I will not hesitate to kick you out of my house."