Tutor Part 2

Thank you so much for this request @mylive2gobooks!

-6 Months Later- 

Betty's POV:

"Hey baby" 

I felt his arms encircle my waist as I sat at the desk in the Blue and Gold. I was working on an article about the football game that happened last night, and I need to get it done today. I smile and lean back a little, resting my head on his chest. I tilt my head up and he leans down to peck my lips.

"Hi Juggie. I missed you last night." 

"I'm sorry Betts, but I had to go home. My dad would've killed me if I spent the night." He replies.  I nod and go back to typing on my laptop. I hear him sit down on the couch, and take out his laptop too. We sit in comfortable silence for a while until I hear him close his laptop shut and sigh. I look over at him and raise my eyebrow. 

"Yes?" I ask him. 

"Soooo there is this party tonight, and I was wondering if you wanted to go?" He asks shyly. My face turns into confusion and I tilt my head just slightly. 

"Wait, but I thought that you wanted to keep our relationship a secret?" 

Ever since we had started dating, Jughead didn't want anyone to know that we were together. I couldn't even tell Kevin. He says it's because he doesn't want to put me in danger, because he's the serpent king and has lots of enemies. He doesn't want me to become a target. 

"Well I've been thinking about that, and maybe it's time we tell people. I won't let anything happen to you, so you being in danger shouldn't be a problem. I just really want everyone to know that Betty Cooper is my beautiful girlfriend." I grin and go over to where he's sitting. I straddle his waist and put my arms around his neck, playing with the little hairs there. I lean my head down and kiss his lips. 

"I'd like that." I say once we pull away. He smiles and kisses me again. 

-Later That Night-

I was standing in front of my closet trying to decide on what to wear. This was Cheryl's party so I knew there was no such thing as "over dressed" at her parties. I can't choose anything red because the last time someone wore red to Cheryl's party.... let's just say it wasn't a pretty sight. I decide on this baby blue dress, that has lace detailing on the chest. The back is open, and the dress is a little above knee-length. It has a gold band around the waist, and has gold accents on it. I pair it with gold flats that I wore to last year's prom. For hair, I leave I down and curl the ends of it, and apply very minimum makeup. Jughead says I don't need makeup because I'm naturally beautiful. I check the time after getting ready, and realize that Jug should be here soon to pick me up. 

As if on cue, I hear the sound of a motorcycle revving outside my window. I rush downstairs and out the door before my mom has a chance to stop me. Jughead's back is turned to me so I walk quietly and tap him on the shoulder. He turns around and his eyes go wide. I see his gaze rake over my body appreciatively, and I bite my lip.

"You look so beautiful, baby." I try to hold back the big, goofy grin that is threatening to break open on my face, and slide my arms around his torso.

"You look very handsome, Juggie." And he did. He was dressed in black jeans, with a white fittef T-shirt that showed off his muscles perfectly. He had his serpent jacket on over that, and no beanie tonight so his curly locks were blowing in the wind. I kiss him quickly and hop on the bike being careful because of my dress. I wrap my arms around him and lay my chin on his shoulder as he rides off toward Thorn Hill. 

Once we arrive at the party, I can hear music blasting from the inside. Jug helps me off the bike and wraps his arm around my waist. When we get to the door he keeps it there, and pulls me tighter against him. I smile at the action and walk inside the mansion. Immediately the smell of booze and weed fill my nose. I hear loud pop music pumping through the speakers, and there are people everywhere- some making out, some dancing, and some straight up laying on the floor with their eyes closed. I scan the room and catch a glimpse of Veronica going into the kitchen.

"I see Veronica. I'm gonna go talk to her okay?" He nods and points over to the serpents with his thumb.

"I'll be over there talking to them." I kiss him quickly and make my way to the kitchen.

I get in and Veronica is pouring herself a drink from the punch bowl that has definitely been spiked. 

"V!" I exclaim. She turns around and smiles when she realizes it's me. We embrace in a tight hug and we compliment each other's outfits.

"I so did not expect you to be here. I totally thought you'd be at home watching one of your murder shows." I laugh and shake my head. 

"I just decided to come. I-" 

I get cut off when I hear the music cut and Cheryl announce to everyone that spin the bottle was happening and if you wanted to play follow her. 

"Oooooo c'mon B! Let's go!" Veronica grabs my hand and drags me behind her, and all the while I'm protesting and trying to get her to stop. She forces me to sit down on the couch next to her, and I know there's no way I'm getting out of this. I look at the people and see Archie, Kevin, Reggie, Moose, Josie, Valerie, and even Ethel. There's a bunch of other people but I don't know their names. Movement from the door catches my eye, and I see Jughead being forced in here with his serpent buddies. He meets my eye and relaxes a little bit. He goes to stand on the other side of the room across from me and Veronica. 

"Okay party people! You all know how the game works. If you're playing you have to kiss the person that the bottle lands on. There is no getting out of it." Cheryl looks around the room at all of us and sets the bottle on the table. She spins it and it lands on Kevin. Everyone "Ooooo's" and I can see Kevin's face turn red. 

"Let's see who gets to kiss, Keller shall we?" She spins it again and it comes to a slow and lands on moose. I look at Kevin encouragingly because I know he's liked moose for a long time. They stand up and peck on the lips, and even in the dim lighting of the room I can see the big grins on both of their faces. Moose goes and sits next to Kevin, where they begin to talk. 

After their turn I zone out and stop paying attention. That is until I hear my name.

"Betty Cooper. Who gets to have the perfect girl?" My head snaps up to look at Jughead, and he's looking at me with jealousy written all over his face. I intensely watch the bottle spin, and finally slow down. I don't look up in fear of who it is, but when I do I see it pointing right at Jughead. 

"The bad boy, and the good girl. Definitely didn't see this coming." Cheryl murmurs. I slowly get up and make my way over to him. This is the perfect opportunity to show everyone that we're dating. 

I go over to him and roughly grab his face, bringing it down to my level. I cover his mouth with his and the kiss gets heated real fast. I can hear everyone cheering, but I have blocked all of that out. Right now it's just us. We make out for a minute or two, and then pull away with an audible "pop!" I stare into his blue eyes that I love so much and peck his cheek. 

"Thanks babe. I love you." I say loud enough for everyone to hear. Jughead smirks and I see everyone staring at us with shocked expressions. I grab Jughead's hand and drag him out of the room.

"I wanna go cuddle in your bed." I pout and that makes him chuckle. He laces our fingers together and pulls me over to his motorcycle. I rest my head on his chest as he starts the engine. 

"I love you Juggie." I whisper in his ear. Even though I can't see his face I know he's smiling.

"I love you too, honey"