Drunk

Betty's POV:
I was laying on my bed watching Stranger Things, when my phone started blowing up with text messages. Confused, I picked it up and saw I had 20 texts from Jughead. I instantly got worried and opened up my phone.
Jug❤️: HeY BaBy! I LOVE YOU
Jug❤️: Why won't you answer meeeeeeeeee????????????????? I mIsS yOu!!
Those are just a few of the odd messages he sent. I vaguely remember him telling me he was going to a party at the Wrm tonight. I sighed and just as I was about to head out to find him I got a call from Toni.
"Hello?"
"Hey betty, uh you need to come and get Jug. He's really, and I mean REALLY drunk. He won't stop calling for you and~" She was cut off by a voice I found comfort in on my darkest days, "Is that Betty? Let me say hi! Hi baby!! I love youuuuuuuuuu I'll see you in a little bit my little lovebug. Mwah!!" He made kissing noises through the phone and I giggled. I could hear Toni trying to wrestle the phone away from him.
"I'll be there soon" I hung up and chuckled lightly to myself. I grabbed my keys and got in my car to go save Toni from my doofus of a boyfriend. 
   I pulled up outside of the Wrm and Toni was stood outside with Jug leaning on her for support. I stepped out of the car, and made my way over to them. When Jug lifted his head and made eye contact with me, he came running at me. Well, more like stumbling.
"Betty! You're here! Thank goodness I was starting to worry you were with another guy" He exclaimed. I wrapped my arm around his waist to help him stay up.
"Thanks for calling me Toni. Have a good night"
"No problem, I'll talk to you later" She brought her hand up in a wave and walked back inside. I slowly walked with Jug back to the car, and helped him sit down in the passenger seat. I went around and slid in the drivers seat. I looked over and Jughead had his head laying back and his eyes closed. I brushed some hair off his forehead and leaned over to give him a light kiss on the cheek. He smiled to himself, and stirred before falling back asleep. I smiled and started the car.
    Once we made it back to my house I dragged him inside and up to my room. I gingerly placed him on my bed and went to go get him some medicine. When I came back, he was sitting against the headboard with tears falling down his face. I ran over to him and grabbed his hand, alarmed.
"Juggie, what's wrong?" He sniffled a little bit before meeting my eyes.
"I was so scared that you were with a different guy. I'm not good enough for you, and I was so scared. I don't want to lose you. I want to get married and make a bunch of cute little babies with you. I just love you so much" He cried. I sat in his lap, and pulled his head to rest in my neck.
"Don't worry, honey. I don't plan on leaving you ever. I love you so much, and I want to get married someday to you too. Only you." I lightly kissed his lips, and got off his lap. I laid him down and put the covers over him. As soon as his head hit the pillow he was out like a light. I kissed his forehead and climbed under the covers with him. I tucked myself against him where I fit so perfectly, and closed my eyes. I was one lucky girl.

This one is not my best work, and I really don't like it. May or may not delete it.