It opens to reveal a moodboard that I've been creating for the last couple years. Filled with ideas for my dream wedding. I think back to the dream I had this morning and note down to add ceiling flower arrangements to the moodboard.

I go back to Spotify and click play on a random playlist. Getting up, I begin to empty the cabinet filled with folders, starting to sort and throw some away while I sing and dance to the music. Well, that's until I hear my office door open; I stop dancing.

Kalani laughs loudly as she enters. "You seem to be in an awfully good mood, wow," she continues laughing at me before she starts dancing too.

"Today feels different, I'm not sure why. Lani, that reminds me. I haven't checked my horoscope."

Kalani rolls her eyes dramatically at the mention of the horoscope, "Those things are stupid and you know it."

"They're not stupid, just a little inaccurate or not fit everyone's situations sometimes. It's not like I rely too much on them," I mutter while finishing up.

I walk back to my desk and search for my horoscope, "Love is waiting for you but you must do your part and put aside those attitudes that are stifling the relationship. Continue as you go, Aries, and do not let yourself be influenced by those people who are always trying to direct their lives to others and saying: 'If I were you, I would do this or that'," I read out loud before I mimic Kalani's eyeroll earlier.

"Love waiting my ass," I sigh.

"Your Aries is kicking in..." she answers as I looked over at her in confusion, "your impatience."

"I thought you weren't into astrological stuff, hmm," I raise my eyebrow questionably.

"Shut up," she comes over to me and drags me to the centre of the room, "And dance with me; I love this song."

Together, we begin to dance and sing along to Valerie by Amy Winehouse. Until we hear a know on the door. My dancing is interrupted. Again.

"What on earth are you both doing?! Kal, I've been calling your office for a while now, we have important clients," Char shakes her head as her arms are crossed over her chest.

"I hate when you call me that," Kalani growls, "Jo, can you fire her already?"

"I know and I don't care."

"No, I like Char-" I try to answer.

"Well, I don't," Kalani grumbles as she leaves the room.

I laugh, "Anyway, who is the client?" I ask Char.

"Alisha Bree, twenty-four year old model," she states.

"Great, send her up," I dismiss as the telephone on my desk rings.

I walk back to my desk and pick up the phone to make as I quickly stuff things in the drawers to make it look neat, "Hello?"

"Guess what," I instantly recognise Kalani's voice, "Shawn. Freaking. Mendes. Is the groom. Oh my, he's going to be here!" she whisper-shouts excitedly.

"Okay? He's a singer right? Why are so excited, we meet people like him all the time, I mean that's kind of our job."

"But I swear you'll swoon over him, he is absolutely beautiful. If I were you, I'd be plotting right now, coming up with a plan on how to get him to end the engagement with Alisha and marry me instead," she rambles, almost not allowing me to process her words.