14

(Jhope and seungmin chapter.)
Seungmin's PoV:
Thank god jeongin is okay, and I know they caught him. I'm so happy they did. That son of bitch stopped my plan.

Oh yeah I have a plan. BASICALLY!!!! Before the whole situation with hyunjin and jeongin, I was getting along really well with this new kid who joined. His names Jhope. And I asked him to go shopping with me, but that got cancelled, or we'll I didn't show up because of this situation. Soooooooo, I'm going to speak to him and try to get him to forgive me, and then ask him out on a

DATE!!! I know right, look at me go 🥰.

Although I have to say Jhope is really dominant, and although he can be soft around me, I'm scared he won't accept me and will just leave me. Oh well, if he says no, he says no, you only have one life you know. I'm going for it.

I looked in the mirror at my outfit. And I don't know about it, but this is who I am, I can't lie to him and try to be a completely different person.

I'm wearing a minion oversized yellow jumper, that reaches my knees, and ripped jeans.

I grabbed my keys and put them in my bag, along with my wallet. I started to head out, walking towards the school, hoping I could find him in the hall ways, with hyunjin. Oh wait!! Hyunjin doesn't go school at the moment. Uhhhh maybe Minho and jisung. Considering Minho is Jhopes friend I'll call him.

After about two rings he picked up.
"Yoooo Seungmin!!"
"Hi Minho, are you with Jhope."
"No he went of somewhere said he needed to find someone."
"Where were you when he said that."
"By your locker."
"What way did he go from there."
"Well he went right and when he reached the end he went up the stairs, that's all I saw my dude.ewwww don't call him my dude."
"Was that jisung?"
"Don't change the subject, why do you need Jhope?"
"Uhh I need h-help on my geography test."
"You don't take geography."
" I meant business studies."
"You don't do business studies."
"Yeah I do"
"I was just trying to trick you.."
"Ohhhhh... bye thanks for the help."
No problem bye."
I ended the call and started to walk over to my locker, and went the direction Minho told me to go. I went up the stairs and as soon as I turned the corner Jhope was there. That was easy!
"Jhope."
"Oh hi Seungmin."
"Umm I'm sorry I ditched you."
"It's okay I'm sure it was important."
"Yeah it was, anway I came to ask you somthing." I suddenly got nervous but I had to ask."w-w-w-will y-y."
"Seungmin stop talking, you can't do this. Seungmin, will you go on a date with me?"
"YES."