Long Night. [EXO one shots]

"We don't have to spend Christmas together, every year! We're not kids anymore! Go spend it with your girlfriend." is what I said, but why am I regretting it?

It's Christmas eve as usual my parents are not with me. Our maids are on their days off, since they are celebrating with their families. I thought it wont be lonely.

But the night seems so long.

...

*ding-dong* i slightly jumped in surprise.

I opened the door. There he stood. On my doorstep, shivering from the cold.

My childhood friend.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" He asks.

"You shouldn't be here..."

"Don't be silly. Now, let me in."

I opened the door wider, letting him in. He goes straight to my living room.

"I thought you're with your girlfriend."

"But I always spent Christmas eve and Christmas day with you, ever since we were little. Plus, I already told her. She's ok with it."

"Chanyeol. You don't have to-"

"Have you forgotten that it's the 24th? Your birthday. Why should I have fun, while you're here all alone." He says, in a serious tone.
You idiot Chanyeol. Saying things like that.

"Here, I bought a birthday cake for you."
Doing things like that.

"I'll go get the plates and forks."
Makes my heart race in an unbelievable speed.

"Lets's eat! I got th- why are you crying? I know you don't want me here, but I didn't know you want my ass out of here that badly."

I shook my head multiple times. "No! It's not that at all. I'm glad you came! I'm glad that you're here. From the very beginning you have always been by my side. Thank you."

He then hugs me. "Always." He whispers.

>We ate the cake, while watching 'Home Alone'.

...

Every year, my parents sent me the most luxurious gifts. But all I really wanted was to spend Christmas and my birthday with them.

I was never alone though... Every year, he was there.

...

Chanyeol's POV

She's asleep. Ah, she looks so fragile. "I don't ever want to see you cry again. You've always supported me. At least, let me take care of you. I will never let you feel lonely." I said, kissed her forehead, then drifted to sleep.

...

I slowly opened my eyes. Ah, we both fell asleep on the couch. He's sleeping so soundly.

How did I get so lucky?

He really knows how to cheer me up. I'm happy. I'm truly happy, that he cares for me dearly.

I will cherish every moment I have with him.

Because, Chanyeol is precious to me.

...

Ah, it truly is a long night.

Let's stay like this a little longer.

-fin-