CELEBRITY

Name: Francesca 'Frankie' March

Age: 28

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Face Claim: Lily James

Crush: Emilia Clarke

Personality: Frankie is a literal bundle of joy. She isn't afraid to express her inner child as is very much a glass half full kind of girl. She is bubbly and goofy, often making fun of her self. She doesn't take herself too seriously, but is serious about her work. She's hardworking, driven and dedicated. She believes in the value of hard work and wouldn't want to step on toes to get success. She is excellent at giving advice and wears her heart on her sleeve.

Background: Frankie grew up in England and was scouted by a modelling agency at the age of 7. She quit when she was 9 and pursued an acting career. Despite many auditions, she didn't get her first role until she was 14. She continues to act and uses her platform to shed a light on various social issues. Frankie has been nominated for 3 Oscars, but hasn't won yet. Frankie has a 17 year old sister and a 32 year old brother.

Known For:
Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again
Cinderella
Guest role in Legacies
Brief appearance in Game Of Thrones
Small role in Me Before You (her character will be made up)
Supporting anti- bullying organisations and mental health awareness organisations

Other:
- Suffered from bulimia when she was 15 and has made good recovery, relapsing twice.
- Knows British and American Sign Language
- Has a dog called Zuri

Relationship with crush:
They met on the set of Game of Thrones, were they quickly became friends. Due to their busy schedules, they didn't hang out as much after Frankie left the show. They are now working together on Me Before You and old feelings resurface.

Scenario 1:

Your crush and you are doing an interview together promoting your show/movie. If it's music then they are doing an interview for their collab.

Scenario 2:

Your crush and you are at a Red Carpet/Premiere/Award Ceremony.

Scenario 3:

We can discuss!