GLEE

I know that not all characters are LGBTQ+ but this will sort of be in an AU reality, because I don't want to change a characters sexuality. I chose Quinn because she did have a moment with Santana, despite it not being continued.

Name: Ashlyn Miller

Nickname: Ash

Age: 18

Sexuality: Bisexual

Face Claim: Kelsey Chow

Personality: Ash is sensible and driven. She has very strong morals and is resolute in them. She stands up for the people who are too afraid to stand up for themselves and doesn't give in to peer pressure easily. She is funny and has a big heart.

Background: Born in England, Ash and her family moved to Lima Heights when she was 14, and she's lived there ever since. She has 3 older siblings and a father who adores her. Ash was bullied a lot and this made her hate the Popular Squad. She found her home in Glee Club and it was actually Mercedes who encouraged her to join.

Love Interest: Quinn or Santana.

Scenario 1:
It's Will and Emma's Wedding. Emma has disappeared and you are trying to make the most of the entertainment at the venue.

Scenario 2:
It's Regionals! Your OC has to perform a solo. My OC is nervous about the competition.

Scenario 3:
Discuss with me first!

FILL OUT FORM ON THE FORMS PAGE