Todoroki Enji 2

A/N: So I had a load of half-finished sentences for this pairing that I ended up not including in the original Enji chapter so I thought I'd make a second one as I thought these were too good to delete.

-Izumi finds out that she is getting married to Endeavor, to Enji Todoroki, three months before the wedding takes place, her mother in tears as she tells her that her father had sold arranged for her to marry the number 2 hero and become a stepmother to his four children who were only a few years younger than her the day after her 16th birthday, her schedule drastically changes after finding out the news of her upcoming nuptials, with her days spent going to a high school that she knows she won't be able to return to and graduate from once she's wed while her nights are filled with bridal lessons from her mother, going through a crash course on a myriad of subjects such as cooking, sewing and how to properly tie a tie; everything that she might possibly need when she finally moved into the Todoroki household.

-It's awkward for Izumi those first few months after moving in when it comes to her relationship with the older Todoroki children, not that she blames them, from what she had come to understand Todoroki never made any mention to his kids that he had divorced their mother or that he was getting remarried until the day of the ceremony, so it makes perfect sense that Touya, Fuyumi and Natsuo would want to keep their distance from their new stepmother, with only ever so much as a brief thank you spoken to her by any of them whenever she cooked or brought them their clean laundry, it wasn't until after the night she had sat by Touya's bedside watching over him as he suffered from a stomach bug that they start talking to her properly; tears welling in the young wife's eyes the next day when Natsuo asked about how her week had been and Fuyumi offered to help with the chores.

-She tries her best at sewing she really does but even with all her bridal lessons Izumi skills are still rather poor, hardly able to sew a straight line never mind mend the buttons on her husband's shirts that always seem to be popping off, it isn't until Shoto comes to her asking if she will fix his favourite All Might plushy with tears threatening to fall down his cheeks that Izumi decides that she has to get better, spending hours watching videos, reading articles about technique and face timing her mother so that she can make sure she does a good job, the reward she gets for her dedication, Shoto's sweet smile when he sees that the plush is as good as new makes all the effort that she put in more than worth it.

-Izumi finds out the reason why Touya, Fuyumi and Natsuo hardly said a word to her the first 6 months she lived at the estate on her 17th birthday, when she walks into the kitchen to discover all four of her stepchildren attempting to make her a birthday cake, catching Touya and Shoto red-handed attempting to use their quirks to cook the cake while Natsuo egged them on and Fuyumi panicked at the smoke that somehow hadn't set off the fire alarm, when the burnt disaster had been disposed of and Izumi started to teach them how to properly make a cake using an oven Fuyumi tells her the truth, that she and her brother had all thought that Izumi had married their father for his money but knew that couldn't be the case after what she had done for Touya; after sending Shoto out of the room for a few minutes with the promise that he'd get the first slice Izumi sits down with the three of them and tells them the story of how she came to marry their father and finds that their relationship only grows stronger from that day on.

-Hisashi comes to visit the house unannounced sometime early afternoon on her 7th wedding anniversary, a surprise to both her and her mother, whom she texted while preparing a pot of tea and a plate of cookies that the kids had helped bake the day before, as Hisashi had made no mention of returning to Japan during his monthly phone call, every moment that he is in her home is nothing short of a nightmare with the man who she hadn't called father since she was a teenage criticising absolutely everything about her from the way she dressed to how she wasn't wearing any makeup, in the span of a few minutes he had her in tears but the comment that absolutely destroyed her was when he made mention on how disappointed he was that she hasn't gotten pregnant yet and how he hoped Endeavor didn't hold it against him for selling the man broken stock, before Hisashi can get another vile word out of his mouth Enji appears from the kitchen where he had been hiding and drags the man out of his home, leaving Hisashi with a warning that the police would never find his body if he ever dared to returned before making his way back to Izumi's side, his hand coming to rest gently on top of her own against her stomach as he made sure that both she and the babe were all right.