Shigaraki Tomura 2

A/N: This chapter takes place in the same universe as chapter 5 where All For One is Izumi's father who took her in after Inko died and gifted her with a quirk that nullifies other quirks on contact with her skin. I did something like this for chapter 9 of the Endeavor spin-off and couldn't help but do it again for Tomura too, might end up doing the same for some of the other chapters as well soon.

The day of her mother's funeral is the worst day of Izumi's life.

She remembers that day so clearly despite the never-ending flow of tears that had been clouding her eyes from the moment she had woken up that morning.

How she had struggled to breathe when it had come time for her to give the eulogy that she had written, with her father having to step in and read it for her when Izumi had found herself unable to speak a single word.

How her father had stood by her side throughout the entire ceremony, with his warm hand holding hers tightly as they lent on each other for support, just like they had been doing since the moment he had returned home.

And how Bakugo had tried to approach her after it was all over, to say what Izumi would never know, her father quickly stepping in to keep the two of them apart after he had left her side for only a moment to thank some of the guests who had been offering their condolences.

The greenette only managing to hear him say a single word before her father had ushered her away.

"Deku."

That night, at the apartment that Izumi had made so many happy memories in alongside her mother, her father offered her the chance to start over, giving her the opportunity to leave him and Izumi Midoriya behind forever, content to spend the rest of his days with only the memory of his little girl and the knowledge that she was out there somewhere happy if Izumi truly wished to start a new life.

Izumi refused to accept his offer, however, having planned to follow him down the path of villainy ever since he had told her the truth about his identity as One For All and her mother's as the famed vigilante Emerald Bunny.

Izumi hates flowers.

Growing up Izumi had loved flowers, the greenette always making herself a flower crown whenever she went to play at the park and routinely helping her mother carefully press her favourites from the bouquets that her father would have sent to the apartment every week without fail, a declaration of love for his wife so that she knew that no matter how far away he was Inko was always on his mind.

That all changed however after Izumi had started to attend Aldera Junior High School, when only 3 days into the school year she found a red spider lily sitting at her desk and continued to receive one every day without fail.

Izumi had never told anyone about her hatred for flowers before, not even her own mother had been aware of her disdain back when she had been alive.

However, that all changed on the day that Tomura had presented her with several red roses before they went out on a date, having taken the romantic advice from a visual novel that he had played.

Instead of getting her a bouquet of flowers every week like her father had done for her mother Tomura instead gifted Izumi with a new plushie, Hello Kitty, Pokémon and many other characters that she didn't recognise soon taking up the majority of her room.