Loki - This is Part 5: the end

Začít od začátku

Then you begin to feel a warmth resonate in your muscles. You watch him as he concentrates, his brows furrowing again. He notices you watching him and gives you a small smile.

Within a few minutes, he's done. He lowers your shirt.

You can't feel the bruise anymore, and when you poke at it, there's nothing there. You look at him incredulously. "How'd you do that?"

He smiles. "I was taught once."

You smile back at him. "Thank you, Loki."

He takes your hand and kisses it. "You're welcome, (Y/N)."

************

It's night and whilst most people are asleep, you're awake after a nightmare. They've been plaguing you lately. They're mostly about Loki. About him leaving. You puzzle over them.

"Can you not sleep?" you hear him whisper.

"Sorry," you say. "Did I wake you?"

"No."

Silence overtakes you for a moment before he breaks it.

"Nightmare?" he asks.

You switch sleeping positions. "Something like that."

"Would you like to talk about it?"

"It's pretty stupid."

You hear him switch positions too. "Nothing's stupid."

You sigh. You feel as though you can tell him everything. "It's a recurring nightmare... This person keeps leaving me..."

"Who?"

You let yourself live in silence for a while, debating whether or not you want to tell him. He begins to tug on the corner of your blanket and you laugh softly.

When you don't reply him, you suddenly find yourself face to face with him. He's standing in front of you, his face close to yours, barely visible. He caresses your hair. "Who?" he repeats softly.

You blush. "You."

He takes your hand which is out of the blanket, kissing it softly. "I will never leave you."

"Promise?" you whisper. You feel vulnerable.

He climbs the ladder, his eyes trained on you for your approval. You give it and he slides under the covers with you. He readjusts and you do as well. His arm is around you, allowing you to nestle into him. He's warm, surprisingly.

He kisses your forehead. "I promise... May I show you something?"

You nod and suddenly the room lights up with projections of stars and galaxies and universes. Alternate dimensions, flora and fauna you've never seen before. You stare in awe. "It's beautiful," you say.

He smiles. "It is." Just like you.

***************

You wake up in his arms. He's breathing softly, a smile on his face. You can't help but watch him sleep.

"Good morning," he says, opening his eyes to reveal the green that you like seeing.

"Good morning," you say.

He smiles. "I suppose I should go and take a shower now."

You want to make him stay, but nod instead.

He goes to take a shower and you evaluate what you've just done. Sleeping with the enemy.

But he's not bad! He's kind and protective and wonderful... You sigh. There's so much confusion.

He comes out and sees you staring at the wall. "(Y/N)? Are you alright?" he asks. You look down from the upper bunk. He's in his low wrapped towel again. Your face begins to flush.

"I'm fine," you say.

He smiles. "I hope you are not upset about last night?"

You shake your head. "Thank you."

"Hopefully the nightmares will cease."

"Hopefully."

***************

You stand watching him 'talk' to Thor. It's one of Thor's many failing interventions.

Thor has his brows furrowed, looking very, very angry. You can't hear what he was saying, but you know that he's antagonising Loki. Then they begin shouting.

"You don't know me!" Loki shouted. "You don't know what I am doing!"

"Brother, I know you! We grew up together, we fought together, played together! I know when you have a plan!"

"Some things you will never grasp. I am not your brother."

You intrude into their conversation, pulling a very angry, but grateful Loki out.

You sigh, shutting the sliding door. "Are you alright?" But when you turn around he's there. His arms are on either side of you, his body caging you in. Before you know it, his lips are on yours, rushing as though he were running out of time.

You kiss back hungrily. There's something about him that makes you lose control of yourself.

He stops, breathing heavily.

"I want a love that will last me an eternity," he whispered, his voice hoarse. He takes your hand, never breaking eye contact.

You stare into his eyes, feeling as though you are falling. "Who is she?" you ask him.

He kisses you again, softly this time. "It has always been you."

T H E E N D.
--------------------

TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D Loki is over!!! Haha yeah. I mean like just this little miniseries of Loki. Check out the other parts of you haven't! Hope you liked it :)