𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

"Alison!" Chibs yelled down the hallway. Juice continued to hold his head in his hands.

"I'm coming," her heels were heard walking down the hallway. "What?" She wondered softly. Chibs motioned her into the room.

"What happened?" She asked, looking at Chibs then Juice.

"Juice, he um..." Chibs pulled him to his feet and moved his neck to the side, showing Ali the bruises.

"What's that from?" She asked with a small voice. Chibs sighed and told her everything as Juice stared at the floor. He was crying because he realized how stupid it was. Ali hugged him tightly and juice hugged back even tighter.

"I believe Juice has something he wants to give to you." Chibs said with a little laugh.

Juice laughed softly and pulled the ring out of his pocket and took her left hand. He looked at her for permission, she just gazed at him in awe.

"Juice are you—"

"Yes I am, because what I did was stupid and I love you." Alison grabbed his face and kissed him.

"Good, because I love you too."

-

"Chapel in five." Clay announced, walking in the room. Alison hated Clay with a passion by now, and Chibs has adopted her as his own.

"What are we here for, now?" Ali mumbled.

"Attitude." Clay snapped.

"You're not my father! You never tried to be, you never wanted to be. It's like you have something to do with girls. Is that it? Since you like to beat up my mom." Ali snapped. Clay sat upright and Ali was already on her feet, since she never sat down.

"Stop trying to start shit you dramatic little bi—"

"Shut the fuck up! Both of you!" Jax exclaimed.

"Jackson, are you shitting me? He's breaking mom down!" Ali defended.

"It's not your business." Clay spoke.

"Oh, it is my business. She's my mother."

"Get out," Clay boomed. "And give me that cut."

"You know what," She took off the cut and threw it down on the table. "I'm done with your bullshit. If you touch my mom again, I swear I will put a bullet for each mark she has right into your skull."

"Alison!" Jax screamed. Ali was crying from he sheer anger that was building inside her.

"Clay, I've done so much shit for this club," She began. "I honestly— I dont know. I guess I thought you'd take me as someone who gave a shit."

"You don't give a shit about this club," Clay said. "You only care about Juice's dick." allie let out a wry chuckle through the tears.

"Yeah, of course I do."

A/N

Clay is an asshole ya