"Don't die on me, you badass."

Diana's P.O.V

"Your hurting her," I snap dropping to my knee feeling a sudden headache emerging. I could feel my brain hammering against my skull.

I watch as Brian release her abruptly like she's on fire and Venroy grab her sprinting down the stairs towards the dungeon. Kicking the door open to reveal the three rogues that Sevonnia found in the wood a week ago.

"Prince-!

"Cut the introduction do something now." Venroy snap as I felt his  power radiating  off in the room. I watch as the young boy and girl spurt up with green and Silver light shimmer around them and within a second they were standing before me in beauty.  The girl stood before me in a green grown with her red hair pulled back in a ponytail her left arm had herbal tatoos. I swear I saw her before but I couldn't picture where.

"What happened?" The guy dress in a silver cloak asked.

"My stubborn sister try to reveal to her that I'm her rightful mate." Venroy said putting Sevonnia on the bed in the room.

"Are you stupid?" The red hair girl asked glaring at Vanessa who stood in the far corner of the room biting her nails in regret.

"Sorry, I'm just frustrated. I want this war and everything to be done. I thought I was helping." She said with tears streaming down her cheeks as another pain shock through my body.

"Put her in the center." she said as Venroy did and I watch them both creat a circle around her quickly stepping out of it.

"You need Dillion," A male voice said as I glance to the other side of the of room to see the elder man sitting Indian style still in his rogue disguise. Why hadn't he transforms to his true form? I watch as Brian pushed Dillion inside.

"Is this necessary?" Venroy asked in a growl glaring at Dillion. "Yes," he answered. "Come closer," he said as the Guy in Silver cloak as he took out a dagger from his cloak that glisten brightly as the light flicker on it.

A static surge through my body as Fabian held me tightly against him as the Guy slice Dillon's wrist and held over the circle and I watch his blood mirror the black dust circle creating an inner circle. Sevonnia let out piercing scream as she flutter.

"Diana," the woman called towards me and I glance up in pain.

"We need your help," She said as Fabian kiss the side of my head. I slowly walk towards them. "In full form." the Guy from the far corner said as I stare at him questionly.

"Repeat after me," the Guy said.

"Release my inner glow and powers." he said and I slowly repeated the words and within second I stood dress in a half white and half black dress with spaghetti straps with a smiliar cloak with my arrows neatly in a pouch and my arch bows on my back with my hair in a bun with my whip neatly around it.

"Damn babe! Your sizzling hot." Fabian blurted out flirtingly and I flicker him a smile. I hear the door shut behind me with Brian standing beside Vanessa.

"Lets begin," The olderman said as he shut his eyes and started to chanted in another word. I started to repeated along perfectly like I knew what to say. Our chanting got louder as Sevonnia started to scream in agony  until the circle vanish in thin air leaving only Dillion's blood.

"Stop!" The man shouted causing us all to collapse around her.

"What happened ?" Venroy asked loudly shaking a few items in the room.

"We did what we could." The girl said as the Guy got up to attend to man who was holding his head down.

"What that suppose to mean?" Venroy asked.