:INTERLUDE: ONE

SIXTEEN YEARS AGO...

Beautiful was what came to his mind the minute he layed eyes on her as she scurried from the darkness of the forest close to the forbidden lake, Yolanda. Her flowing jet black hair sway to the midnight wind as she walked closely towards him as he held their son in his arms.

"Mommy," Their son blurted out with his childish grin squirming about in his arm, so he place him down and watch as he stumbled towards her.

She lift him up spinning him around before cuddling him into a bear hug, kissing him constantly. But what caught his attention was the small bump beneath her dress and the way he kept their son on her hip instead infront of her like she always do. He sniff the air and her scent was still the same, How could that be possible?

"Harold," She smiled up at him without it reaching her eyes. But he immediately touch her stomach feeling a child moving on the inside.

"I can explain," she blurted out as he reach up pushing her hair back to reveal her mark. He growl seeing that she was mark again on the same exact. She pulled out of his arm placing their son down on the ground as she notice that he was on the edge of shifting.

"Aren't I enough?" he growl stepping towards her as Holly rush out picking up their son; Harry.

"Don't you dare growl at me Harold!" She growled in a tone he didn't recognized, It had authority and strong yet strange aura to it. He watch her eyes flick from there hazel one to Bloodshot red.

"I'm your MATE!" Harold snap hitting a tree trunk causing it to snap in two. "I make my own decisions." she lifted her dress and step back abrupty.

"Your such a bitch!" he shouted causing Amanda to slap him across face causing him to shift and Amanda did too as they both landed in animalic wolf fight.

They continue to fight vicious clawing and biting at each other, But Harold know that fighting a woman with pup was like fighting two wolves. Just as Amanda was about to dig her claws into the dirt. Harold jump onto her biting into the mark implanting his mark, showing Amanda that he won't let her go. They both collapse on each other causing her to push him off as someone retreat from the forest.

"Harold," Amanda moan in anger yet pleasure as sparks ignite from their intense touch. He removed her hair, crashing his lips on hers. He kissed her perfectly and aroused since he haven't seen her in a year and three months.

" I Cannot stay long," she mumbled against his soft mouth as he bite slightly on her lower causing her moan quietly, she let him continue his pleasure torture until they made love under the moonlight.

About an hour later, they were wrap in each other arm starring at the stralight sky as he run his fingers up down her spine slowly and relaxing. she glare into his eyes as he did the same, she lean up and kiss him before getting up to get dress.

"Don't leave yet," Harold begged spurting up and circled his arms around her waist from behind.

"I'm still in my rogue state, You know what happened when I stay in a pack for too long." She turn and cup his face.

"I'll do all I can to protect everyone, Just let me help." he pleaded gripping her tightly yet gentlely.

"Harold, I can't, this pregnancy isn't like Harry's. I've been diagnose with some of their serum." she stated seriously yet sadly.

" How could you let this happened?"

"Don't blame me for this, Everything happened for a reasons." she bend to pick up his Jeans that was neatly hook on a tree branch.

"Who's the father?" he growl.

"Its too dangerous for me say." she said starring at her arm where a vine appear brightly.

"I can't take it anymore Amanda, I need you by my side tonight, tomorrow and forever." he said taking her delicate hands. She glance up hoping that see can have that but she ran out of it. This baby was the only choice she had to defend her.

"I want that too but I have got to clear up this mess." she uttered cupping his cheeks as the sparks electrified their touch. He stare into her eyes caressing her hands as the moonlight bathe onto them.

" When will I see you?" he asked touching her cheeks.

"In three months times." she said touching her bump gazing down at herself.

"Harry cries at night for you." he said fixing his t-shirt as he step before her.

"He'll be fine, a few years later you won't be rushing in to tend to his nightmare. When he's one himself." she stated running her hands through her hair.

"Don't say that, You birth a beautiful son and your going to birth another one." he pulled her closed by waist and kiss her.

If only you know, what I have inside.

She thought feeling the baby kick slightly. After bidding good bye she walked into the darkness of the forest seeing the cabin light shine at her. She could smell the cinnamon cookies as she walked through the gates. She kicked off her slippers as the door slowly widen to reveal her mother in her grey apron and white dutchess dress with lace on the hems.

"Good your on time." she turn with a tray filled with hot baked cinnamon cookies. She sat at the table as her mother place the tray on counter, pulling off her gloves.

"Where's Holly?" she asked pouring herself a cup of cramberry juice.

"Right here," Holly walked in wearing a robe drench in lavender powder, probably to seize her flashes.

"I thought you were coming alone?"

"Harold figured out and followed me. What was I supposed to do? Go rogue on him and let you have my ass." Holly said taking up the drink she poured for herself.

"ok kids don't start a war, I need you both to concentrate , So I can disguise the baby. After all we only have a couple months." she stated seriously.Both girls turn to face their mother seriously as she stare back at them.

But a mother knows best.

With a war like this she needs to had something that will reveal the truth within their bond. Every family has a dark secret and it takes a nightmare to interrupt a dream from becoming reality. With a drip of Aloe she created a slippy twist within the truth. And there it was the twist within words only for her grandchildren to analyze.

------------

What's your theory of this flashback?

-------------