"Welcome back boyfriend." Tevon walked to him rubbing his body against his foot. I could hear the humor in Tevon voice as Gamella join him.

"She doesn't want to see or talk to you. And judging by the strong scent of blood below, I'm taking she's too shaken to utter a word to you." Venroy calmly said starring at Dillion.

"You can't stop me from talking to my mate," Dillion said grabbing my hand but I stood my ground but before I could retaliate Venroy had him against the wall muttering in his ears. Dillon tried to move but Venroy held him in a tight grip. Why Dillion isn't growling at him, was mystery.  I watch as Venroy let him go and step away making way for Dillion to sprint from the room.

"That's why I love you, your always so protective of your friend." Tevon muttered as I grab my robe from the bed pulling it on turning to him.

"Hey," he said smiling at me stuffing his hands in his pockets innocently.

"Hey, isn't an apology." I said sarcastically folding my arms across my chest. He let out sigh gazing down at his feet, knowing exactly what I'm talking about.

"Hola Venny," Diana said stepping before me as I glance at Brian, Who was starring at me with an annoyed, irritated look. But I was happy he didn't leave when Venroy show up.

"Did you tell her?" I hear Diana asked getting my attention. I stare at them both questionly. "Tell me what?" I asked.

"He's the one who saved you from the pool that day, when you almost killed yourself." Diana squeal excitedly jumping a bit. I have no memory of him or anyone of a matter of fact saving me that day. That day is still a blur inside my mind. I stare at Venroy trying to picture him underwater but nothing came. Just Dillion's rejection.

         "It's ok," Diana said realising my expression and pulled me into a hug when a loud thud sounded outside my room. We all rushed out to see Vanessa holding Dillion against the railing by his throat over the stairs railing.

"Vanessa don't," Venroy blurted out stepping from behind us bumping against me causing something that familiar feeling to erect inside me again.

"He tried to hurt my sister in law," she growl tightening her grip around his neck. "Sister in law?" Brian said questionly starring at me with pain in his eyes.

"He didn't just try to hurt her, He rejected her." Diana shouted causing Venroy to glare at her with a look that state not helping.
   "What?! That's not possible?" Vanessa said glaring at Venroy then at Dillion as she pulled him back over the railing ripping his T-shirt off.

"What's not possible?" Diana asked gulping slowly as Fabian join her shirtless. "Nessa don't," Venroy said as Vanessa walked ripping her brother white T-shirt to reveal a smiliar mark like Fabian's own.

"Someone got to start telling the truth before he comes back. I'm sick and tired of Dad blaming her." she pionted towards me.

"Vanessa stop!" Venroy growl at his sister who stood firmly before her brother unfazed.

"Fine! You won't tell her, I'll show her then." Vanessa snap pulling a dagger from her waist and stab him in the mark and within a second I grasp for breath holding my chest as a pain erupt inside.

"Tell her," Vanessa snap at her brother who collapse to his knee as Vanessa press the dagger deeper and stagger to a near by wall as Brian grab me as Vanessa rip the chain from his neck as  the strong scent of  Almond flare into my nostrils with a hint a wood paint, My wolf started to stir widely inside me as I started to feel light headed.

"I'm your rightful mate," Venroy voice sounded husky and smooth to my ears, our gaze connect causing something to snap inside me causing Brian to release me, allowing me to drop to the floor but I didn't reach it someone lifted me up as I felt my body tearing apart the only thing I hear before blackout was;