"YOU stupid bitch!" Her sister cursed out after her serious conversation with Sean. She immediately went to her sister's room to tell her what happened and to seek advice. Her brother saw her came rushing to her sister's room, so he followed. So, Kaycee has no choice but to tell them what happened.

"Sean told you that if showing to the world how much he loves you and going public is the way, then he's all in?" His brother asked as he stayed seated on the window while her sister is standing and leaning into the door. She nodded her head as she remains sitting on her sister's bed.
"But you told him that you'd prefer to make your relationship private until you turn 18?" He added, and she nods her head for the second time.

"Well, what you said is right. You need to turn 18 first before you go public. But what if something changes Kaycee? What if something happened? For example, you wanted to go public, but he decided to stay private? Or by that time, he'll be having an affair with someone? Or-"

"Sean is not that kind of person. I know that he loves me, and I love him. I know he can wait. Besides, I'll be 18 after three months." She answered as she played with her nails as what her sister told her messes with her head.

"Okay fine. I respect your decision, and I wish you are, and you will be happy with it." Her sister and brother hugged her before she went to her room.

She closed the door of her room and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After taking a shower, she changed into her pj's and went to her bed. She grabbed her phone from the bedside table. A text popped on the screen.

She opened the text, and it was from Sean.

From: ♥Boyfriend♥

Hey! Kinda missed you already. Hope to see you tomorrow. Love you so much, Kay.

To: ♥Boyfriend♥
Miss you more, Sean. I'll be sleeping now. Hope to see you too! Good night! Love you more, Lewser.

She placed her phone on her chest as she stared at the ceiling, remembering their conversation earlier. She wanted to make their relationship public, but she's scared to deal with something so depressing. She is a lively and jolly type of person. Nobody saw her break down except for Sean. He is her other half, and she can't put their relationship at stake since they're both starting to go higher with their careers.

She wanted to brand him hers, but she can't be so selfish. She loves Sean so much, and if she's 18 and at legal age, she would be ready to face the world with Sean.

What if something will change? What if something comes their way to stop their happy relationship? What if? What if.

WHEN morning came, she immediately went to the bathroom to take a bath and change into a simple pink sweatshirt and leggings paired with Nike shoes. She packed her gym bag and placed the outfit she'll be needing for the dance cover. As she finished packing, she went downstairs and saw Sean wearing a pink sweatshirt like hers paired with black pants and his usual Nike shoes. She smiled at hugged him as Sean did the same.

"Ohhh! What a cute couple you are!" Kylie shouted out of nowhere as she carried her laptop towards the kitchen. "Make sure to eat breakfast, your pink panthers, before you leave." She reminded them and helped cooked for breakfast.

After cooking, they decided to leave the house and went to a dance studio for the shooting. The place was set with couches, paintings, and other things that Sean requested for the management.

When the videographer called for them to start the shoot, they immediately went to the center, and Sean sat on the sofa as Kaycee acted like hanging some paintings on the wall.

"3... 2... 1... Go!" And the song of Sam Smith's To die for started playing as they began to dance to the rhythm.

I long for you
Just a touch (does that scare you?)
Of your hand
You don't leave my mind
Lonely days I'm feeling
Like a fool for dreaming

As I wonder on the avenue so confused
Guess ill try and force a smile♪

They swayed and danced as they connect through the music that serenades them. Emotions were shown in their eyes as they got carried away with the song. It was like a flow of life that, through dancing, they could tell their story- a story that is kept hidden.

Does that scare you? ♪

Does that scare Kaycee? Is the idea of sacrificing just for love scares her?

I don't want to be alone. ♪

She looked at Sean as the dance ended. She stared at him, and he did the same.

Life may be scary. Many things became scary once a secret is out, and it was known by people who are ready to take you down.
But at that moment, what scares both of them is the idea to let go of each other and be alone in the darkness.

They promised never to let go. They promised. They...