Chapter 13

I woke up, my eye lids sticking together. I looked at my phone, and checked the time. It was 2:45 in the morning, and the sky was lit up by the moon. I could see into matts dim room, since the moon light shined into both of ours. I tossed and turned, but I couldn't find a comfortable spot. Ugh! My bed is comfortable, but so annoying some times. I'm really bored, and still fill drunk. I wanna talk to Matt, so I push my self over to the ledge of the window. And sit in the window, I grab my phone and put strobe lights on and flash it onto the sleeping matt. He doesn't even stir. Ok Matt, wanna play that game! I walk to my closet grab a tampon, and a bra. I sit on my bed facing the window, and prop my legs up. I use the bra as a sling shot to hit Matt in the face with the tampon. I can't still my aim, cause I'm laughing to hard. Since Matt always has his window open, this is an advantage. Once I finally steady my aim, I let the tampon go. It hits Matt in the face, and he shoots straight up. I'm trying to hold in my laugh, but it's not working. He lays bak down, but puts his back towards me. I'm still laughing.
"Ok Matt. Wanna play that game. Oh, three here I come." I laugh.
I put one leg out the window at a time, carefully reaching for the ledge of matts window. When I haul myself in, I'm completely quiet. Don't know how he hasn't woken up by now but...I walk over to the side of his bed. Tip toeing, I rip the sheets right off him. Nothing. He does nothing. "Matt." I say, and shake him.
"Matt!" I shake him. He rolls over, and lays on his back. But still asleep. I put both arms on each side of him, and lean in to look at his face. Is he dead? I put my head to his chest. Nope. I can hear a heart beat, so he's ok. I but my face to his squinting I see if he moves. I'm completely startled when I feel a warm pair of lips on mine, I want to pull away but I can't.