Chapter 16

"Matt it's like two in the morning! I'm tired." I groaned. "Come on!" He whined. "Please Matt. I'm really tired." I whined. "Let's play 'tbh'" Matt said. "Matt it's two in the morn-" I said . "I know it's fucking two in the morning ya lil' bitch!" He said in a funny voice. I could stop laughing at what he just said. "Ok, I guess we could play." I said running my eyes. "Ok. Tbt Mackenzie your really cute." Matt said. "Thnx, tbt Matt your funny." I said blushing, "thnx, tbh I like hanging out with you." He said. "Awe." I laughed "tbh....Matt. I like hanging out with you." I smiled. "Psh. Tbh Mackenzie...I think you have beautiful Hazel eyes that always change bright green and blue sometimes." He said. "Awe-wait...how you know my eyes change colors?" I asked. "I noticed them when I was mesmerized by them." He said. "Tbh Matt. You know how to win a girl over. You know how to make her smile when she's mad at you. Your know how to sweep a girl off her feet. You definatly know how to make a girl feel like she's staring at this beautiful brown eyes angel." I said looking at the ground kind of embarrassed since I practically just said I liked Matt right to him. "This is embarrassing." I blushed looking at the ground. "I think it's cute." He said lifting my chin up. I looked into his eyes, and fell in love. He leaned in and so did I. Our foreheads touched, and we bothe stared into each other's eyes. His lips cradled mine. Once we pulled back Matt smiled. Something just washed over me...lust. I pushed Matt back on the couch. "Mackenzie what-!?" He said. But I smashed my lips into his. His hands traveled up and down my body. I took the moment to realize that he was getting hard. "Should we take this upstairs?" I asked him. He quickly picked me up, and carried me up the stairs. He threw me on the bed.

MATT's POV:
I rolled over on the bed checking her night stand for a condom. Never mind, let me check my wallet. I found one, and rolled over to show Mackenzie I found one. But I saw her snoring on her back. "Knew it was comin." I laughed.
Wow she's cute when she sleeps.

MACKENZIES POINT Of view: