Chapter 1

I woke up to my mom yelling at me.
"Wake up! Your gonna be late!" My mom yelled.
"Ugh!" I groaned rolling out of bed.
I looked on my phone, to see what time it was.
"Oh shi-!" I said throwing on yoga pants, gray Jordans, and a long sleeved shirt that said 'obey' on it.

I got into my car, and drove to school.

I arrived at school, and went to my locker. My phone rang and I looked at the caller ID it was Sydney.
"Aye!" I said.
"So....you an Robert?" She asked.
"Just friends syd." I giggled into the phone.
"Ya, sure..." She trailed off.
"Hey, I got to go. See you later." I said.
"Kk" she said.
Then we both hung up.
I jumped when Robert was right behind me.
"Hey, what's up?" I asked.
But he kept walking.
Really? Does he wanna be and a**hole?
Ugh! What evz!
I walked to first period, and sat beside Robert. We were silent for a while.
"Do you hate me?" I asked.
"No! Why would I?" He said.
"I don't know....you haven't been hangin out with me since football ended." I sighed.
We just both shut up when the teacher started talking.
"Ok students! This is Mackenzie's last day here. So let's see if she wants to talk about were she's going." The teacher said.
Robert shot his was towards me to look at me.
"Your moving?" He asked heart broken.
"I-I don't even know I was." I said
"Mackenzie would you like to talk about were your going?" Asked the teacher.
"Uh...no thanks." I said.
What is she talking about! I'm not moving? Is there another Mackenzie in this class? NO! Of course not! In the only Mackenzie in my grade.
I'm sure she's just mixed up with me and someone else.

I was at y locker after school, getting my books and everything.
"Miss. Mackenzie! Are you happy it's your last day here?" Asked the principle.
"Are you guys sure you didn't mix me with someone else?!" I said getting angry.
"No, miss Mackenzie. Lower you tone! And your mom called us last week, and told us you were leaving. I'm sorry you didn't know, but that's something to talk about when you get home." She said.
"It was a pleasure having u here." She said. Then walked away.

I drove home, speeding as you can say.
I got home, and my mom was on the phone. I slammed the door behind me.
"WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled.
"Hold on, I'll call you later." My mom said into the phone.
"YOUNG LADY! Don't you ever use those words against me in this house hold! Do you understand me!" Me mom yelled, she scared me at this point.
"Sorry. It's just, you never told me we were leavening. My life is here, I'm ment to live here. Born and raised here. " I said.
"Well...I got a new job. And it pays a lot better than the one I have right now." She said.
"When are we leavening?" I asked crying.
"2:00 in the morning tonight." She said.
"GREAT! My life sucks! Thanks a lot!" I screamed running up stairs, and slamming the door behind me.