Chapter 10

I was getting my stuff out of my locker, getting ready to to go home. But my attention was snapped when Matt shoved the red head up against the lockers, which was right beside me. He was making out with her, and was about to eat her face right off! But the weird part about it was that Matt looked at me from the corner of his eyes, when he was sucking face with the girl. Which I think the only reason he made out with her right in front of me, was to make me jealous. We'll it wasn't working Matt! Nice try though! They kept it up for about four minutes. So I grabbed a handful of the red heads hair, and shut it in my locker.
Then I walked right into them, making the girl reach for me. She screamed bloody murder as her hair was yanked out. I looked over at Matt, who was now giving me an evil stare. So I just gave a devilish smile, and winked at him as I walked outside.

I put my hand on the door handle, but was forced to not open the door. I was thrown up against my car, someone got in my face. My heart stopped when my eyes met matts, and he was clearly mad. He had one hand above my head, and one gripping my sweatshirt collar. He was in my face, and I could smell the red heads perfume all over him.
"What the hell do you think you're Doing!?" Matt asked.
"We'll. I was clearly about to get into my car." I said acting like I did nothing wrong.
He looked away clearly holding back the urge to kill me, but at the same time...I know he's happy I did that to the girl.
"Don't try to play stupid." He said calmly.
"Matt. What's your problem? Why did you choose me?" I asked.
"I chose you because I want you. And I will get what I want. And I know you want me too." He said looking me in the eyes.I swear I saw his eyes sparkle, my heart picked up its speed.
"I don't like you Matt. And I never will. Your such a player!" I said opening my car door, about to get in.
But Matt grabbed my wrist, "what?!" I spat at him.
"See you at home?" He asked, clearly reminding me about him being m neighbor.
"Three words for you Matt." I said.
"I bet those words are. I-love-you." He said.
"Close!" I said smiling.
"Go. Fuck.Yourself." I said turning my fake smile back into seriousness. I then slammed my car door shut in matts face, and drove home.